tease, gd

(cielo's perspective)

"come on, cielo. it's friday night, let loose." my clearly drunk friend yelled into my ear due to the loud music.

"okay, but you need to stop with the drinks." i giggle before taking the red solo cup out of her hand and setting it on a table near by.

"come onnnn." she slurred while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the group.

i sit down in the circle of people before looking around the group for familiar faces.

right away, someone caught my eye.

grayson dolan

now, we're not necessarily friends. the only times we've interacted was when we fucked. from that sentence you've probably guessed that we're fuck buddies.

no one needs to know that though. that's why i keep my distance and he keeps his, at least while we're in public.

i'm snapped out of my thoughts when a girl in the group decides to start whatever game we're playing.

"okay guys, listen up. we're playing seven minutes in heaven."

i immediately lock eyes with grayson after she announces the game. a smirk slowly begins to show on his face as i look away.

"who's up first?" the girl shouts to everyone playing.

"me." a familiar voice says.

i turn my head back to the boy, watching the way he takes the bottle from her hand. he then meets his eyes with mine once again and raises an eyebrow.

god he's hot.

what are the odds it'll even land on me though.

grayson breaks eye contact with me to look down at the bottle and spin it.

as soon as it begins to slow down, it's easy to tell that i'm the one it's going to land on.

i smirk slightly. how the hell did he even manage for it to chose me? i'm not sure, but i am sure that this is going to be a whole lot of fun. and by that i mean teasing him, of course.

he probably thinks that by offering to go first and having the bottle land on me, he'll get what he wants right away. that's certainly not the case.

my eyes slowly look up to a tall figure in front me. grayson puts his hand out for me to grab. i place my hand in his before standing up.

"guess it's my lucky day, huh?" he says smirking.

"we'll see about that." i respond before winking and heading towards the empty room we'd spend seven minutes in.

i look around the surprisingly huge room as grayson closes and locks the door behind us.

i turn around to face him, but he's already closer than i expected. he begins to walk forward, making me walk backwards into the wall behind me.

grayson then takes both of my wrists, pinning them against the wall above my head. my breath hitches as i stare into his now dark eyes.

"i can't wait to destroy that pretty pussy of yours." he whispers in a low, seductive voice.

"what are you waiting for then?" i respond after biting my lip.

right after i finish my sentence, his lips are pressed against mine roughly.

he swiftly switches his grip on my wrists to only one hand, before placing the other on the arch of my back to push our bodies closer.

i moan into the kiss when feeling his bulge press against my leg.