Jason Voorhees x Russian! Reader

A small grazed my cheeks as I finished making some swekolnik soup. I got a bowl out for me and him. Once I had them out I called for Jason to come. He had told me that he liked it so I made it more often. It was my favorite food anyway, so I didn't mind. He walked in the door covered in blood. I sighed and shook my head pushing him towards the bathroom to wash himself off. After he came out, I motioned to the table and handed him some. He took it and slipped off his mask. Before he started to eat he gave me a peck on the cheek. I smiled and blushed before starting to eat my own food. He smiled at me before slowly eating it himself. I devoured mine before putting the bowl in the sink. The silence was a peaceful one, not awkward or tense. Just us and the forest made the noise, a beautiful symphony. After a few minutes of me washing the dishes by myself, Jason walked in. He wrapped his large arms around my waist and lifted me up, earning a suprised yelp. I heard him chuckle and set me down. When I turned around to scold him, he placed a kiss on my lips. I blush before kissing him back lovingly. He pulled away after a minute to allow the oxygen I needed to fill my lungs. I smiled up at him, and Jason steeped next to me rolling up his sleeves to help wash dishes.

Short and sweet. Sorry it's not very good XD