Micheal Myers x Charlene

For Charlene_loves_all
________________________________
(You and Micheal are kids about 13)
I looked around depressed as the kids walked passed me. Nobody ever really noticed me. I hung my head and looked at the ground as I walked. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and bumped into someone. I looked up to apologize, as I didn't want to start a fight.
"Sorry I was paying attention" I say as I look at him. It was that Myers kid. I think his name is Micheal. I wouldn't know. I don't really talk to people unless they talk to me. He just stared at me and then kept walking. His eyes. They were quite terrifying. I sighed and got to class quickly. The rest of the day went ok. Just like it always was. I grabbed my backpack and started my way home. As I turned the corner towards the woods, I saw a couple of kids pushing around Micheal. Now, I was one that liked to stay out of trouble. But if there is one thing I can't stand, it's bullying. I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me as I got to them.
"Hey, assholes!" I shouted and pushed one of them off "Leave him alone he didn't do anything!" The boys, who were at least sixteen, scoffed and went to grab me when they saw a teacher staring. I bent down and help lift Micheal up off the ground.
"Thanks" he said quietly.
"Don't mention it dude. My names Charlene"
"Yeah. Micheal." He said semi awkwardly.
I smiled at him and started my way. He was taller then me. He was a big kid for our age. As I got to the woods I noticed he was behind me. I slowed down, and he took the hint and caught up to me. We kinda had a small chat as we walked. Turns out we lived on the same street. I pushed some of my brown hair out of my face as I heard a branch break behind us. I turned around and saw the leader of the group of boys had followed Micheal and me to the woods. I sighed and gulped. I knew I was probably gonna take a nice beating from this kid. Micheal grunted and ran off. Oh great, the kid left me.
"Hey Chubby, where'd your boyfriend run off to!" He snickered and grabbed me by my hair.
"Hey let go off me." I struggled under his grip as he kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the ground and gasped in pain.

                              (Micheal Pov)
I heard Charlene tell Josh to let her go. I smirked. He won't even have feeling in his fingers enough to grab her when I'm done with him. I found the branch I hid. One for this specific purpose. I grabbed it and went up behind Josh. He was kicking Charlene in the stomach and had reached in his pocket and was pulling out a knife. With a smile I brought the branch down hard over his head. He fell to the ground with one hit and I continued to beat him with the branch until he stopped struggling. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins as I took the knife out of his pocket and stabbed his cadaver multiple times. Then I remembered the girl. She was hurt but had sat herself up by a tree. She looked surprised and horrified as she stared at the mangled corpse. I started to walk over to her.
"No please don't kill me!" She started to cry as I walked towards her. I was covered in the bully's blood but kneeled down. She pushed herself up against the tree. I cupped her face in my hands gently. I kissed her. She pulled away. She was afraid of me. I could accept that.  For now. I sighed. I stood back up and walked to the corpse proud of my handy work I grabbed my backpack and some of the bandages, wrapping her  cuts on her side. She was scared of me the whole time. I could tell by her body language. I sighed. How would I keep her from not saying anything.
"You tell your parents and I'll slit all their throats." I said. Her eyes widened and she nodded. She had tears streaming down her face. I watched her clean herself up a little bit and go home. I waited for a second and headed off to my house. After about thirty minutes the trick  or treaters came. I was in my clown costume and waited till my dad fell asleep. I duck taped his mouth shut and slit his throat before stabbing him multiple times. I smiled with pleasure and started up the stairs where I proceeded to kill my sister and her boyfriend. When I was satisfied, I went and sat on the porch waiting for mom to get home. She could admire my art projects once she did. I looked at little Lori laying in her crib. My love for my sister was only matched by that of Charlene. I always liked her. But she never noticed. We had every class together for 7 years. I sigh and pick Lori up. I held her in my arms and went to sit on the porch to wait for mom. When she came, she called the cops. They came and dragged me to the car. Everyone from the whole street watched.  I looked for Charlene and she was there, tears eyed. I smiled at her for comfort as they put me in the car.

(15 years later)
                         (Charlene Pov)
I looked in the mirror as I finished washing my hands. I looked like death was my best friend. I called down to my mother. She was ill so I lived with her as a caretaker. 25 and I still live with my parents. Well, parent. Dad left when mom got sick. I reached into the cupboard and took my medication and grabbed my moms. She looked up at me. She was smiling happily. I forced a smile and hugged her.
"Here mommy take these." I passed her the pills and made sure she took them. 
"Oh dear, I'm so excited. The truck or treaters should be here soon." She smiled proudly and coughed weakly.
"I even made my special cookies for the little darlings" she hummed and awnsered the door as the first children came. I sat on my living room floor and played with Bubba Gump and Peanut. My cats. Peanut purred on my leg and Bubba attacked my hands. Playing with them always brought a smile to my face. I heard my mo gasp and I hopped up, scaring Peanut. I ran to her, I was to late. She had a knife buried in her chest and was coughing up blood.
"Mama!" In my suprise I didn't notice the Shape until he pulled the knife out from her. He tackled me and slammed the door. I recognized those dead eyes and rough hands. He was Micheal Myers. Tears formed in my eyes. But I wasn't gonna die. Not without a fight. I kneed him right where it hurt and he groaned losing his grip on me. I took the opportunity and got out from under him running upstairs. I heard him call after me.
"Oh are we playing hide and seek, love?." He said in a playful voice. I shuttered and ran towards the closet in my bedroom. He came to my room first. I heard his heavy footsteps and breeathing as I calmed my own breath. He giggled.
"Your not very good at this, dear" he grabbed my hair as he smashed through the door. This time he didn't let me go as easily.
"Don't make me hurt you, love" he said I struggled against the knife he brought to my throat. I whimpered as flashbacks from that night so many years ago came to mind. The blood, and the kids. The one I absolutely dreaded. He smiled as I went limp and gave up.  If he was gonna kill me, then at this point, so be it.