Meeting The Party Girl

The music blared throughout the house, mostly pop songs and party music to dance to. It seemed like everyone else was in another world. Some might actually be on another world. Telling from the red, glazed eyes some of the partygoers had, as well as their desire to eat all the chips and dip.

You had managed to find a spot in the house that wasn't brimming with party people or deafening music. A nice, comfortable couch is where you planted yourself. A drink in your hand and exasperation in your sigh. Party hard.

"Hey!" A feminine voice called out cheerily. You paid no heed at first, not until a girl sat down beside you on the couch. She hopped on sending a small shockwave to you and nearly making your drink spill. "H-eyyy!" She repeated, this time locking eyes with you.

Before you sat a tall, tone, mocha skinned woman, with chestnut hair that draped down onto her breasts, which filled her somewhat transparent white top nicely. As well, her lower half was uncovered, save for the short-shorts she wore, putting emphasis on her beautifully fit legs.

What'd she do to get a body like that?-

"'Ey, my eyes are up here." She giggled and situated herself more comfortably. Her voice was easy on the ears, sweet, bubbly, with an almost mature undertone about it. "Whatcha doin' over here away from everything?" She asked with a curiosity in her emerald green eyes that were not dissimilar to a cat's. "The party is over there, and so is the music, and the drinks, and the people dancing. Don't you like all that stuff?" She asked with a grin.

You explained why you were there in the first place, and that parties weren't really your thing.

"Oohhh! I get it now. So your friend dragged you here to have fun and then they just bailed on you? Gee, some friend." She said with a frown. "But Maybe it isn't all bad? You're enjoying the drinks at least, that's something. I had a few drinks myself awhile ago, nothing too hefty, just enough to get me into the party mood. I mean, I love to party, but not in a cheap way or anything. I am a classy gal, after all- Oh! My name's Amber, by the way."

She spoke a bit rapidly and with excitement. It was obvious she enjoyed people, though the question begged to be asked: Why was she over here with you if she liked the party so much herself?

You ask her why she was spending time over here talking with you.

"Why? Well... why not?" She snickered, "I didn't realize I needed an invitation to sit and speak with you. Are you shy or something?" She teased, "you just looked kind of lonely, being off by yourself. You were like a stray lamb, or something pitiful like that. Not, that you're pitiful, I was just trying to make an example. My point being, I felt bad for you. I think you should be enjoying yourself." her smile shined once more as if presenting proof that she just wanted to brighten up your night.

"Also, I think you're kinda cute, too." She giggled, "aw, you blushed! I wasn't expecting you to be so easy." She laughed, scooting herself closer to you. "What's with the look? I'm not kidding, I think you're cute! It can't be the first time you've heard someone call you cute before. You're just so... Mm-Mmmph!" She chuckled at your reddened cheeks once again.

Before must have just been the peace before the storm. Rather, a heatwave that suddenly washed over your body.

"What do you think about me, huh? Am I someone you'd be interested in?" She asked as she leaned against the back of the couch, propping herself up with her elbow. Her other hand ran down her body seductively, lingering on her breasts and thighs, ending at her knees. Her gaze was gentle but unyielding, her smile had shrunk but did not disappear. You found yourself unable to take your eyes off her.

You begin to feel even hotter and flustered, quickly breaking eye contact with a shade of pink on your cheeks.

Amber giggled her amusement, "Hehehe! You're so cute!" Your cheeks feel a shade darker.

"I'm sorry if I'm being a bit forward, I go for what I like. I don't flirt with everyone at parties, y'know, just the ones I've taken a shine to. Which, isn't something that happens often, so you're special." A warm, gentle smile graced her cheeks as she looked towards the ground almost embarrassedly. "Y'know, I know we just met like, ten minutes ago, but, what would you say to maybe getting in touch? Like, exchanging phone numbers and maybe meeting for coffee? Well, maybe not coffee, because I don't like it much, but you get the gist. Wanna do that?"

She had her phone already out of her pocket before you even had the chance to answer. In her eyes it was obvious to see her eager desire to hear you say yes. Her puppy dog eyes made it impossible to say anything along the lines of rejection. Without much hesitation- or choice- you agreed to trade numbers, dragging your phone out of your pocket and offering your information.

"Really?! Oh, I mean: thank you, I'm glad!" Her voice had raised briefly in exclamation, but she hushed herself down as you exchanged contact information. "Um, y'know... I know you don't go to parties often, but would you want to come to another one sometime? With me I mean. I won't ditch you like your friend, honest. I really want to get to know you and talk some more. Maybe something 'more' can develop, y'know?" Her smile was large and exuberant, it seemed she genuinely wished to know you further and wasn't some shameless flirt.

The sound of glass breaking sounded from the next room, followed by the exclamations of surprise from multiple partygoers. "Ah, shit!" Amber cursed loudly, "o-oh, sorry. I arrange these parties and if stuff breaks it's kinda on my watch." She said as she hurriedly stood up, "well, I hope to see you again before the night is out, and maybe some other time, too. Er- I gotta go assess the damage in there, so I'll catch you later. Bye!"

Amber waved before scurrying off into the next room, pushing through the crowd and yelling curses at whoever caused the damage. The music played over her voice as she became more distant. Watching her go was slightly disappointing, though watching her rear as she went was quite nice. Seemingly, she likes you, and even wants to meet up sometime and talk and get to know each other. While your friend is certainly an ass for bailing on you, it looks like tonight wasn't so bad. Maybe parties aren't so bad after all?...

To Be Continued