"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked as he folded his arms over his wide chest.

"Umm..." was all that I could manage because it was at that precise moment Lance chose to jog out onto the court and swiftly snagged the ball out of Chuck's surprised hands, and headed full throttle down the court and dunked it the opposite basket. His technique was flawless. And not to mention the amount of muscle and skin that was on full display had my mouth watering because he too was topless. I couldn't take my eyes off the deliciously beautiful man, and my inner twink was already stripping himself naked and throwing his fuck me supplies on his bed. He plopped down on his back and used whip cream to draw a suggestive arrow from the middle of his pecs and down his abdomen, the tip was pointing straight at his rock hard member. He looked up seductively from underneath his lashes and wiggled his eyebrows all but quivering with anticipation, oh you shameless whore. But the pot was definitely calling the kettle black in this instance, because I would have laid down so fast that the name of the mattress, Sealy Posturepedic would have been embedded on my ass. Yep, I now knew it, I am a slut for the chief. 

"Well, well, well...It seems that my little princess has a crush and fuck me, dude. I can't blame you. How the hell are you able to concentrate working along side with this. You have got to tell me how the showers are set up here? Shit?" He exclaimed and my jaw dropped and my shocked eyes shot to his face. Hearing him speaking like this was going to take some serious getting used to. I t was only weeks ago that he came off as a homophobic prick. Shit, he had no idea what went on here and I am not sure I wanted him to know anything about it, he was not one of us and word could unintentionally spread and cause all sorts of havoc on us all professionally and personally. 

"Fuck, keep your voice down! You know what, follow me." I barked as I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him off into the station house. I didn't stop until I marched him up the stairs and into the sleep room. I made sure it was empty before turning on him. All my fear and my frustration was aimed directly at him, and I opened up both barrels and let him have it. "Why the hell are you here Nate, it is considered stalking after the man told you no repeatedly. Seriously this is my job and I am the newbie here, I still have to pass the six week probationary period, man."

"Dude, get off your soap box, you know full well that you are as much a part of this company than any of the others, you are even a better firefighter than I am, you are a natural for it. What you are freaking out about? Is because you know that I know that you have feelings for your chief? And from the heated looks and all the body language at the pub the other night. I have a feeling that there is a whole lot more than brotherhood going on in this station. Is that why Robbie refuses to give me the time of day? Do you guys think that you are the first group of men living and working in close quarters that crosses that line?" He glared at me after firing off his quesions.

"So you think you know it all, and you came over here to do what? Prove it." I heard Robbie delicate voice ask as he stepped into the room. Xavier was right behind him and so Dave and Tommy. I was still standing there gapiing at my brother like a fish, totally speechless and unable to answer him. I had no clue what to say. I didn't think we were that obvious, but the shithead has always been overly observant, even as a kid. He has always been more sensitive to things, and he is a people reader.

"No, I came over here to talk to you and if that's the case with you guys, I just wanted to know if you were spoken for? Remember I have my own station house and as a rule whatever happens in the house stays on the house. What ya'll do here is none of my business. I just wanted to ask you out." Nate boldly stated and I watched as Robbie blushed and he lowered his pretty blue eyes.

But damn, Nate was a bold motherfucker. I had to give him that, and my inner gay boy did too as he waved his pom poms and wiggled his ass in encouragement wearing those damn bright pink glitter thongs once again. I was about to open my mouth and intervene, when Xavier stepped around Robbie and scooted him over into Tommy's waiting arms.

"Who the fuck are you to come to my house and push yourself up onto one of my men? Yeah, he is spoken for we all look out for him, and if he says take a hike then get lost. Weren't you busy bashing your brother and damning him to Hell less than a month ago? Robbie will not be your experiment into the gay world. You need to learn some manners, boy." Xavier growled in Nate's face as he brought that big intimidating barrel chest right up against my brother's. And I watched in awe as Nate visibly shivered and look up at the big man with barely contained need. His pupils were blown wide open and he was breathing just a little heavier. 

Xavier must have noticed Nate's reaction, because an evil smirk curled his gorgeous mouth. "You can't handle none of this young-blood, you are virgin territory, and you don't know nothing about nothing. Like I said, unless Robbie says otherwise leave him be.' 

My little twink was watching just as enthralled as I was, the only difference was that he was doing so while peeking in between his fingers coverung his face. He was certain that Xavier was either going to spin Nate around and fuck him raw, or beat the hell out of him. 

I watched as Nate got up in Xavier's face. "And if I don't leave him alone, then what?" He smirked and I just braced myself for Xavier to twist him into a pretzel, I wanted to kick his ass the stupid shit didn't know when to back down and regroup. Dumb Ass!

Xavier growled and his smile turned predatory, he went to move when a deep baritone barked out, "Enough!"

My knees turned to jelly and my cock jerked in my pants, Lance's authorative tone always worked for me. And my hussy was spead eagle, a leg over each arm of his chair and his ass was already prepped with lube and ready, his skin glistening as he stroked his cock and licked his lips with open invitation. Hell, he might have something there. 

"Nate, this is neither the time nor the place. Pursue Robbie on your own time if he is game, thanks for visiting." The chief said in clear dismissal, and thank God, my meat-head brother broke the staring contest he had going on with Xavier and nodded respectfully at the chief. He ruffled my hair and told me that he would call me later and to be safe. With one last smouldering glance in Xavier's direction he walked towards the door. Robbie was cuddled protectively against Tommy's chest, he looked so adorable as he glared and pouted at my brother. And Nate wouldn't be Nate if he didn't stop directly in front of him.

"You will definitely be seeing more of me, beautiful." He purred and raised his hand to brush a gentle finger over Robbie's cheek. Xavier growled again in warning and Nate just put his shades on his face and sauntered out of the room and down the stairs. I had no words, oh good Lord, please let the ground open up and swallow me.

"Sorry." I mumbled to those gathered there in the room, but I was looking directly at Robbie. He just waved me off, then he broke free of Tommy's embrace, and rushed me like he is a defensive linebacker, my back hit the bed behind me and air whooshed out of my lungs. Robbie straddled my thighs and patted my pecs. The guys just chuckled at his antics and he leaned over and brought his lips to my ear. 

"There is nothing to be sorry for, your brother is hot. I just don't like the way he treated you, and if he really wants to talk to me, he is going to have to work for it."  And I just gaped at him with surprise while my little drama queen stood up with one hand on his hip and used the other one to snap his fingers in a circle while rolling his neck saying, "That's right baby, make that boy sweat." And I was done, I just slapped a hand over my eyes while Robbie just sat there giggling at my gob smacked expression.