Look Within

Aharu’s point of view…

I stopped the table mid-air. It fell to the floor. I then used super speed and just caught Airi in time.

“Oh god!” said a girl named Niomi shika.

“Aharu, thank you. Can you and Niomi take her to the nurses please?" Asked sensei.

“Sure.” I replied.

I picked Airi up while niomi opened the door. We walked down the hall to the nurses. (The magic nurses). Niomi did the special knock then slid open the door and entered. I did the same. The room had floating beds and endless shelves of books and potions.

“What’s the problem, Aharu, Niomi?” Asked the nurse.

“We were doing the three tests when she collapsed. But just before she did she went fully white.” Said Niomi.

“Niomi, have you ever thought of being a nurse?” said the nurse while lifting Airi with magic and relocating her.

“Kinda, why?”

“Because you would make a great nurse. You know what, you should stay here and help, to see if you like it. Aharu, thankyou for looking after the poor girl who fainted, you may go. Oh hang on could you take this to your mu, I mean your sensei please?” said the nurse handing a document to Aharu.

“Sure.” I replied.

I left the room and walked back to the classroom. “I wonder if Niomi suspects anything.” I said to myself. I opened the class room door walked up to sensei’s desk and put the folder down.

“Here” I said while walking to my seat. I sat down and looked out the window trying to summon the future cards…