001

(Iyana picture above)

Iyana P.O.V

"Mmm Yea right there daddy" I moaned as I watch this boy Shawn eat me out

I was suppose to be in class but instead I was in the girls bathroom on top of the sink getting ate out , Shawn kept pushing up on me in the hallway talking about I can't held his tongue and he was right his head game was amazing I was so close to cumin all over his face.

My mouth drop as I felt his tongue entered my clit hole and his tongue started to twirl in side of me.

"Oh fuck , I'm about to cum" I moaned a little to loud.

He rubbed my clit which made me tap out and Cum all over Shawn face , he lick every drop of my cum that came out. Shawn left his head up , his lips shined from my cum.

"Damn you taste good ass fuck" Shawn said as he leaned in to kiss me.

We kissed for a while until we was interrupted.

"Yo , what the fuck" I heard a familiar girl voice.

I smirked as me and Shawn stop kissing and he slowly back up scratching the back of his  neck embarrassed. I jumped down of the sink and grabbed my skirt slipping it back on, I grabbed my book bag and walked right pass Shawn girl friend with a smirk on my face.

She's not my friend so I don't owe her explanation or an apology.

"You fucking hoe" I heard her yelled as she walk out the bathroom following behind me.

I mentally rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"You here me you fuckomg stupid ass bitch" she said loud which made students who was in class look out the door trying to be nosey.

I stop dead in my tracks and look at her.

Look I don't care if a person call me a hoe , slut , cunt or what the fuck every but when a mother fucker call me a bitch that triggers me. That bitch word is fighting words to me.

"Watch your fucking mouth" I said putting my book bag down.

"No bitch , you a fucking hoe why was you in the bath room fucking my nigga" The girl spoke as she go closer to me , one more step and she'll be face to face with me.

"Look I don't owe you an explanation take that up with your nigga" I stated

"And watch that bitch word" I added picking up my book bag .

"I can say what the fuck I want bitch" she yelled the bitch part

I swung my fist hitting her directly in her mouth , she held her mouth and looked at her hand it had blood in it due to me hitting her hard in her mouth and nose. Next thing I knew she grab my hair and started hitting me with her free hand.

I started punching her from the sides with both of my hands, I wasn't with the pulling hair shit. I started to upper cut her a couple times until we fell and she was on top of me. She held my hair while I kept punching and felt all my shit connecting.