CHAPTER-27 HONEYMOON II

Start from the beginning

"I will get it"he tells

"Go then.. What are you waiting for?"she pleads sitting on the pale white bench opposite to the garden of pink roses.

"But in return I want something"he says in one go

As those words left his mouth Hoor stood up all of a sudden with terror striking face and gazed at him.She understood the meaning behind his words.The tone of demanding Riyad made her heart skip a beat.

He had a smirk on his face watching his startled wife.God he was enjoying this.Before she could respond negatively he went away.

Hoor was in great dielemma and planning a way to skip from this situation.She saw him coming towards her.She tried avoiding the hesitation and fear,taking the water and drinking it.On the other hand he was patiently yet eagerly waiting for her reply or action.
In monologues he told arching his eyebrows about his demand.

"You wanted something in return?"she said with all the self esteem avoiding the eyelock.

"Yes..I demand a kiss"he replied making her wife's go wide but she composed herself maintaining that cool attitude

"Where?"she played along

This was his time to become shocked. He had an urge to question 'Who is this woman and where is my wife...Bring her back?"..But instead he dumbly stared at her as if she has grown two heads.Hoor flipped her hairs predicting that she won this game but the game was not over yet.

"There"he told pointing towards his own lips

She stood silent for a while thinking of appropriate answer but her mind and heart didn't agree on same thing.Therefore a turmoil was going inside her.She out of nowhere forwards her hand grabbing his face and moving hers closer to him.Their faces just inches away. Realisation hit Riyad and he swiftly moves back stopping her from kissing.

Riyad ears became red and his breath heavy.There was silly shy smile on his handsome face and a glint of amazement in those charcoal black orbs.
Hoor was also embarrased for the action she pulled on.But a new wave of confidence surpassed her making her feminine features glow in the sunshine.

"Riyad you are blushing!"she stated more like announcing one of the amazing fact.

"OMA...I just caught my handsome hubby blushing"she shouted loudly making him speechless

"Hey no..I m NT"he tried to cover up

"Oh my hero is blushing like a girl.."she tells pulling his cheek in a cute manner and Riyad couldn't refrain himself and he smiles accepting his loss.

He pretends to yawn and walks out of that section of flowers and she runs behind him calling out

"Baby don't go"

"You remember I have to give you something"

He slows down to match her pace when she give him another hearattack telling

"Let me kiss you"she says again grabbing his face to tease him but it seems Riyad Omar Khan hated these stunts in public.Thus he ran away from his wifey and she runs after him shouting

"Baby wait.."

Later they sat on the green magnificent grass and laughed together.This was apparently the most endeavouring expirence for them.But little did hoor know that her hubby wasn't the one to keep quite.He would definitely take a revenge on her and this time she has give in by hook or crook.
______

"Where should we go today?"he asked while she conveniently sat beside him.

"Let's visit some adventureous and interesting place today.Last few days we have done nothing except sightseeing and eating different cuisines"she declared and he squinted his eyes