CHAPTER-27 HONEYMOON II

Start from the beginning

_______

Riyad eyes flew open and he lazily got up from bed.As the fresh image of hoor with those water droplets dripping from her long hair came into his view,he gulped.It was so troublesome for him to resist touching her from past few days.She mysteriously became attractive and tormented his soul by avoiding the sensitive topics which could have made them closer.

She approached him throwing away the towel on her bed.Nonethless she looked beautiful as usual but this time there was something wrong with her.Her face looked pale.She placed her palm on his forehead asking

"How is your fever?..God you made me mad last night"

"I m good"he answered because her closeliness caused an deep impact which he couldnt possibly explain.It was so harsh for him to controll himself while the woman was bestowing her care for him.Everything within his heart stilled when she kept her hand on his side jaw and smoothly caressed it.

"Great!now she's playing with the chords of my heart by looking with that fascinating gaze.What are you doing to me?'he thinks

"Hey,why are being so emotional?.. Believe me I m better"he replied and consoled her and got away to freshen up.

She got a tray filled with fruits and vegetables soup which the doctor recommended to take in early morning.

"Come on Riyad.Settle down,look what I bought for you!"she told calling him like a kid.

"Huh..like seriously.I can eat by myself "he suggested earning a smack from he

"Ow..woman why you have to be so violent?"he shouted recalling their drive to home after nikkah.That moment she him him with clutch and now this.

"Don't act grumpy.You are supposed to keep silent and sit here"she ordered angrily pointing towards the couch and he sat down.

She fed him with her hands and he ate satisfactorily.Then warned him to take the tablets and he obeyed her.It was charming to see this side of hoor which is dominant and bossy which suited her most.

_______
The two happened to visit and explore different places in Dubai which included
Beaches,Buruj Al khalifa and the wonderful miracle garden which fortunately captured hoors heart.

"I feel like living a fairy tale smelling the sweet yet intoxicant scent of these flowers.This is the most exciting sight Don't you think so?"she expressed her emotions

"Yes I agree with you..It's glamourous"he replied smiling with her

Coincidentally both of them has worn white today.Whilist he was going to change his dress but she stopped him saying they looked best.He went with flow not wanting to ruin her mood.

"We look so amazing right?"she asked him to which he laughed aloud

"Yeah..So amazing that people are pausing their walk to watch us as if we are certain showpiece kept in a museum"he told truth

"Gosh.. Riyad..Ignore them.You can't spend your life pleasing everyone around you.Feel free and look around.We are here to enjoy our time not to waste our precious time"she advised and he nodded.Though he knew hoor was right but you just can't flip your habits and change your mindset in a second.Thats what he thinks.

"I feel thirsty"she mutters and he ignores her

"Riyad I need water"she repeats and he act as if he didn't knew water existed on Earth asking

"Oh my God!...What?...You need water?..There's no well here nor any lake so that I could fetch some from it."he gives sarcastic reply

"Please...I m tired"she says and an idea strikes his mind