???: My role is to scatter you all across the place! And torture you all to death!

Thirteen watched on in horror as some of the students were warped away from the amount of portal's being created by the villain, some were able to dodge or escape the predicament, however, the remaining ones were swallowed up by the massive amount of darkness the villain had poured out of his body... that included (Y/N) who was holding tightly onto Eri while they both felt like they were being dragged through something.

Iida watched from the outside with horror as his classmates were all swallowed, never to be seen, he had managed to save some, but not all as he felt like a failure for being unable to act as a class representative and save everyone.

(With Mark)

Mark and Sofia were paired together, both of them gasping in surprise as they found themselves in the central plaza, although, they were far away from both Aizawa and the other students. They looked around, confusion on their faces as they attempted to look for anything resembling an exit.

Sofia: That villain, what was the point of splitting us up? We're stronger in smaller numbers since some quirks work better without a large crowd, like that Bakugou's explosion.

Mark: Didn't you hear him? He's splitting us up so he can torture us, some of our classmates can't handle a fight with their quirks, especially if they're by themselves... we should count ourselves lucky we managed to get warped together.

Sofia: You mean you should count yourself lucky.

Mark: Really not the time for your pride to act up Yuko...

They were both interrupted by another portal appearing in front of them, they readied themselves to fight... only to be surprised by not the portal villain, but a girl who seemed around their age, her hair snow white while silver eyes showed confusion and irritation.

???: Ahhh... it's not the brat and her protector, stupid portal man sent me to the wrong location. Oh well... I suppose I could take the two down before having some real fun...

Mark: The brat... and her protector?

Sofia: It's obvious she means Eri and (Y/N), who else would be considered a 'brat' if the enemy is someone the same age as us?

???: So, that's the guy's name? (Y/N)? Hehe, that'll be a fun name to carve once he's dead!

Sofia: Carve?

Instead of answering, the girl reveals her arm, making the two cringe in disgust as it's revealed a number of names have been carved into her arm, scabbing over as scars so now they simply looked like marks she had from birth... she smiled widely while showing her arm from beneath the black cape.

???: You like it? I always carve the names of anyone who gave me a tough time before I killed them, so far, only my arms have names on them whereas everyone else I've killed weren't meant to be remembered, so... if I see it worthy, I'll probably ask for your names too... though judging by your stances... I don't see it.

Mark and the girl were both surprised when suddenly, Sofia dashed at her, smashing a fist into the girl's face, instantly breaking her nose as blood came flying out her nose. She went flying, slamming into the floor and sustaining more injuries... her arm bending in an awkward way while bruises appeared... although, there was one detail that made Mark cover his eyes instantly.

Mark: Oh my god! She was naked under that cloak!?

Sofia: Revolting... what kind of warrior fights without anything covering themselves?

???: Agh... you bitch... you broke my freaking nose!

Sofia: Obviously, well, since that one punch was all it took to injure you... this won't last long...