Chapter 14

(3rd Person)

It had been two days after that threatening e-mail, (Y/N) was currently sitting in Principle Nezu's office with his arms crossed, beside him was Eri who clutched onto his hand tightly as they both stared at the... dog? Bear? Mouse? Whatever he was, he stared at them with a smile with his tiny suit and placing both his paws on the desk while staring directly at (Y/N). He hummed from the information (Y/N) told him, rubbing his chin.

Nezu: So, this little girl is a target of a potentially dangerous criminal... yes, I can see what your request is, after all, Aizawa probably told you, Mr Killa and Miss Yuko beforehand about the upcoming trip, correct?

(Y/N) nodded confusing Eri as she wasn't told about a trip, which meant he was going to leave her... she gripped (Y/N)'s hand tighter at the thought making him look down, using his thumb to reassuringly rub her hand.

 Nezu: Mr (L/N), as much as I want to be noble and look after the child, we simply cannot...

Suddenly, the door burst open with all three in the room turning to face a man entering the room... though... (Y/N) had never seen him before as his hair was blonde and dishevelled, skinny with almost no muscle on his body... though the suit he wore seemed familiar.

???: Sorry for being late... Principle... I had to stop-

The man looked up, blue and hollow eyes wide as he saw who else was in the room. However, all (Y/N) did was tilt his head with a hum of confusion, the man instantly panicked, looking around the room for some reason before he slammed the door behind him, placing his back against the door still with panic adorning his features.

Nezu: Toshinori, what are you so panicky about?

Toshinori: Can't you see Principle!? The boy...

Nezu: Ah yes, Mr (L/N) was simply seeking for someone who could watch over Eri while he goes on that trip today, he assumes a powerful foe is after her... after all, he did send the boy a rather threatening e-mail.

The man seemed surprised at Nezu's calm nature, that only made (Y/N) confused even more while Eri was simply hiding behind (Y/N), scared of the new arrival since even though he was all bones, he was still towering over her like many people.

Nezu: Besides, if someone were to hide a secret from someone who had no knowledge of said secret, wouldn't panicking simply arouse more suspicion than necessary?

It seemed as though Toshinori got the hint, realising his stupidity at the current circumstances.

Toshinori: 'Right, I forgot that young (L/N) hasn't seen me transform into this state... so for all he knows, I'm simply a stranger, thank goodness the principle is able to keep a level head in these situations.'

Sighing, the blonde-haired man recomposed himself, growing his usual expression which seemed to be a straight line as his mouth, kind of like (Y/N)'s blank face, only his seemed to be with a hint of annoyance, but still, he smiled at both (Y/N) and Eri.

Toshinori: Terribly sorry about that you two, just call me Mr Yagi, I'm a... substitute teacher who came in place of All Might.

(Y/N): 'Isn't All Might supposed to be travelling with us? What happened?'

Nezu: Oh that, turns out All Might had to do some last minute business Mr (L/N), but, I'm fairly confident that you and the other two will be more than enough for any trouble that may occur... of course, I'm also confident nothing will go wrong during this trip.

(Y/N): 'Ok... but, what I was here for was...'

Nezu: Oh! I do apologise, I almost forgot what you were truly here for... while it's true I wish to look after the girl, I'm afraid paperwork cannot file itself...