"It looks like I'm going to-"

"Hey, Midoriya!"

Smack!

The teacher chops on top of Izuku's head causing to snapped back to reality and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Did your encounter with the villain made you go crazy?" The teacher teased as his hand retracted back to his arm.

"It's ridiculous to think of getting into U.A. like that." Everyone giggles. The teacher turns around to face the board but a felt shiver ran through his spine. Dark aura surrounded Natsu as he stares at the teacher with killer intent which caused the teacher to tremble a bit in fear.

Day 7

Natsu and Izuku came running towards All Might who waiting for them at the shore while Happy flew beside them.

Izuku feet digs deep into the sand as he tries to push a tire while both Natsu and Happy shouts encouragements at him.

Day 14

Both Natsu and Izuku runs past All Might who was shouting them to go with blood spewing out of his mouth.

Day 27

Izuku holds up a sheet of paper at his mom explaining her about the training exercises he was doing and the training equipment he required while she was cooking dinner. Natsu and Happy were arguing about whether or not to cook fish for dinner at the background.

Day 35

It was 2:25 in the morning and Natsu was snoring loudly on top of Izuku's bed with Happy on his stomach while Izuku was at his desk, studying, with his mini lamp on. Natsu had his own bed which was on the right side of the room and Izuku's bed on was on the left but he never uses that much since he always likes to sleep with Izuku. Izuku was still in his pajamas, which was a plain light yellow/green button-up shirt and pants. Natsu was shirtless and only had shorts on and his scarf which he usually never takes it off with the exception of baths, of course. Izuku was very tired and having trouble to stay awake but ignores it anyway. He continues writing until he felt something pulled him away from his desk. He landed on his bed and feels two arms wrapped around him. He looks up at his captor and saw Natsu holding him close to him, snoring peacefully. Izuku smiles softly and reaches for his lamp and turns it off. He then snuggles in with Natsu and dozes off to sleep.

Day 42

Izuku grits his teeth as he pushes an old safe across the sand with Natsu tailing behind him, pushing two old safes.

Day 56

All Might holds up a sheet of paper and points at one of the writings. Izuku looks at All Might with determination while Natus scatches the back of his head in confusion.

Day 64

Izuku was trying to do bench presses with Happy beside him, cheering him on but Izuku seemed he was about to die as the weights seemed to be too much for him. All Might came rushing to his aid while Natsu grabbed onto his back yelling at him to fight him.

Day 72

Izuku was struggling to do push-ups as sweat drops on the floor from his face. Natsu was doing sit-ups on Izuku's bed with Happy beside him, doing weightlifting. (Like when they broke into Lucy's house and took the S-class job request.)

Day 81

Izuku eyes were lifeless as he writes on a piece of paper without even looking at what he was writing. A sleeping bubble escapes his nose and drool as well. Everyone in the classroom looks at him nervously except Natsu who was sleeping of course.