rules and regulations

welcome to orion!

welcome to orion!

i hope you enjoy your stay. but to let others enjoy theirs, please make sure to read and agree to the following rules and regulations.

❀ RULES ―

i. do not, in any way, attack or spread negativity towards myself or other people. 

ii. do not attempt to plagiarise any of the graphics uploaded in any chapter of this book. (actually: do not plagiarise at all. thank you.)

iii. do not shop-hop; in other words, do not go to other places for a cover, icon or banner for the same book or account. it is disrespectful to both parties and will eventually end up in you being placed in the blacklist.

iv. do not tamper the watermark or graphic in any way - instead, please contact me if there are any changes you want to be made on the final graphic. however, the watermark will never be erased as that is the proof that it is my work.

v. do not purposely leave a blank spot in the form if you are intending to request. each and every bullet in that form is needed for me to make the graphic, and unless it is marked as optional, please do not write "n/a".

vi. the book must be published if you are requesting a cover. i do not take requests for books that are not published, as it is possible it will never be used. however, i do accept those requests that swear that the book will be published within the week it is requested, and i am willing to make exceptions if absolutely necessary.

vii. do not be too 'vague' or too 'specific'. do not make your form full of blanks or without any or at all ideas for the graphic itself, as it will eventually make me have a hard time making what you want. furthermore, do not make it too specific or crazy. i ain't superwoman and i don't have that kind of patience for extreme manipulation (don't have the talent in doing that, either) so please try to make it doable, thank you!

viii. please be patient! i will try my best to accomplish everything as fast as i can, of course, however, on average i take an hour on each graphic and i will probably at max make one or two requests each day. i'm not flash. (if you want to withdraw your slot, please inform me asap!)

ix. do the payment. it isn't optional, and i don't even ask for much: just credit and use it for around a week.

x. password is hidden in bold italics excluding the bold italics at the start of this chapter. it will be required in the form, it is the one thing that will show that you read the rules.

❀ NOTES ―  

i. i usually make better blends than i do manipulations or minimal graphics. which yes, does mean that i prefer dark graphics. please note that if you ask for a minimal cover (with a light color scheme) i will try my best, but i'm not sure if it will come out as something that you will like.

ii. unlike my other graphic shops, vips won't exist in this one, unfortunately. it was the one thing that flooded the requests excessively, and since this is a trial, temporary shop, i'm probably only going to make a few requests. do as much before december break ends. i hope you guys understand!

iii. five requests per batch!

thank you for visiting!

and remember, we are all made of stardust. <3

 <3