4~New Friends, Class Bunk And Planning

Next morning, Tara's alarm rang but she turned it off as she wasn't in any mood to go. Her head was aching alot and so she slept again. Later when she woke up, she was shell shocked by something.

**************SPLIT***************

Jhanvi was passing by Tara's room when she heard her shouting and entered inside. She saw Ashwin in her room, he was sitting near her grasping her face. "How dare you to blame me for you being hurt?" he asked. "Because you did hurt me," she said pushing him off the bed. "What did I told you Ashwin? I told you to be away from my daughter, but why you keep doing this to her? I will hand you over to the police if you again touch her," Jhanvi shouted on him and pushed him out.

Then she went to Tara and hugged her. "My baby, you okay?" she asked. "Yes mumma, you're my savior, I love you," she said hugging her back. "Your forehead ain't paining a lot, right?" Jhanvi asked. "It is hurting that's why I didn't go, oh and mumma, I got hurt by banging my head again and again in anger yesterday, but before that, he did hurt me."

"Beta I know, no need to explain, you go freshen up, I will make something for you," Jhanvi said and kissed her forehead and Tara smiled at her and she smiled back. Jhanvi went from there. Tara looked at Deep's number and saved it and then went to WhatsApp and saw his DP. He had a naughty face. She giggled unknowingly and held the phone near her chest and closed her eyes getting lost in the land of her dreams. "Tara," a voice said and she opened her eyes and saw Deep in front of her smiling.

Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face, he forwarded his arms calling her for a hug, she smiled and stood up and ran to him instantly hugging him. But suddenly he disappeared, she opened her eyes and realized it was just her imagination. She looked down as tears began to form in her eyes. "How stupid have I become to think all this? Who will befriend me yaar?" she said to herself and shook her head in disbelief at her own thoughts and walked to washroom.

**************SPLIT***************

Tara was riding her bike when she saw a familiar man with four boys on scooter singing madly.

daal mein kaala ya phir kaale mein daal
i am a qayamat baby i am a kamaal
bachke reh bachke reh - 2
dil chori ho na jaaye rakhna khayal
golmaal o o - 3 golmaal
daal mein kaala ya phir kaale mein daal
i am a qayamat baby i am a kamaal
bachke reh bachke reh - 2
dil chori ho na jaaye rakhna khayal
golmaal o o - 3 golmaal

Tara smiled seeing them as she felt good listening the song as she was riding beside them with a helmet on her head covering her face and she wasn't visible to them.

you run and put the money...

na dil hai bura na hum hai bure
yeh duniya buri toh ham kya kare
na dil hai bura na hum hai bure
yeh duniya buri toh ham kya kare
usi ki sikhaayi usi ko sikhaaye
thoda sa kar le dhamaal
golmaal o o - 3 golmaal
daal mein kaala ya phir kaale mein daal
hum hai qayamat baby hum hai kamaal
bachke reh re bachke reh
dil chori ho na jaaye rakhna khayal
golmaal o o - 3 golmaal

Tara lifted her helmet while riding the bike and faced them. "You sing very nicely, brilliant, I say," she said smilingly. One of them was Deep. He waved at her and she too waved at him and they all stopped their bikes at a side. "Hi Tara, these are my friends, Gopaal, Lakshmann, Madhav and Lucky, and she is Tara," Deep introduced them and all shook hands with Tara. "Hello... Bhabhi ji," Gopaal said mischievously and Deep glared at him. "Hallo ma'am," Lakshmann said blinking his eyes cutely.

Tara smiled at him while shaking her hand with his hand. "Hallo.. gorgeous," Madhav said flirting with her and she chuckled. "Aaannn yooo," Lucky said and Tara raised her eyebrows questioningly. "He mean to say hello, actually can't speak properly," Lakshmann said and Tara nodded. "Oh, nice to meet you all," Tara said smiling slightly. "Come and join us maybe," Deep said forwarding his hand. "Yes join us," Madhav said and he too forwarded his hand and Deep glared at him while Madhav winked at him. "Why not? Join us," Gopaal said and he also forwarded his hand. (All are flirty 😂)

"Oiii yooo," Lucky too said and Lakshmann glanced at him. "He is also saying the same," he said and Tara smiled giggling on their fun loving and flirty nature looking at their forwarded hands and gave one hand to Deep and other one to Lakshmann as she found them to be the most kindest ones. "Let's go," Tara said chuckling a little and the others dropped their hands looking at each other and escorted to a restaurant to have lunch together.

**************SPLIT***************

Maya was coming downstairs with Arjun at her side but they didn't saw each other. Their shoulders collided with each other and their eyes met. "Hey Maya," he said forwarding his hand towards her and she smiled. "Hi Arjun," she replied and also smiled. "Let's bunk.. you know to get to know each other," he said and she smiled. "Ok."

**************SPLIT***************

They walked in the ground of the school in silence. "So?" he asked breaking the silence. "So?" she asked in the same tone. "Isn't it a little boring to bunk but to be in school only?" he asked. "Hmm so what you want?" she asked. "Sneak out of the school," he said. "But how?" she asked and he pointed to the chair and they both climbed on it together after bringing it close to the wall. They both sat on the wall and first he jumped down and out of the school and then helped her down, they had an eyelock as he kept her down. Soon it was broken. He sat on her bike as she permitted and she too sat behind him and rode off and came to the same restaurant where Tara came with Deep and his friends.

**************SPLIT***************

Virat wasn't paying attention in the class as he was at the last bench. Teacher asked him to come and sit in front. He stood up willingly and sat beside Anjali. "Hello chit boy," she whispered. "Hello chit girl," he whispered back and they smiled. "I get really bored in the hostel yaar, my sisters and father are my only family but they're outside the country, I came here to study, will you come tonight? We will study together, with a pinch of fun," she said and he agreed.