Chapter 9

It was 8am when I woke up. Usually its the cries of Jude waking me up at 7. Roger had kept the pillows back on the bed from last night.

Freshening up, I walk towards the kitchen followed by the smell of pancakes and soft giggles of Jude. Roger sat next to Jude's high chair feeding her. "I made pancakes." He says knowing I was standing there. He insisted on making breakfast making me take a seat and clean up Jude's messy face full of jam. "Here. I'm gonna head to the studio now." He says leaving a kiss on Jude's cheek before standing awkward for a moment to leave that daily peck on my lips. He leaves a soft kiss on my forehead instead before rushing out.

Some part of me wanted to believe him but the pictures sent to me tells me a different story. "Do you want to go surprise daddy today?" I ask Jude as she raised her hands up in excitement.

I walk into the studio carrying Jude. The place was quiet compared to the time being only 10:30am. I decided to stay behind the glass as the rest of them paced around the recording room. "Are you excited for this?" Asks Jim. "Yup and so is Jude too." i say as Jude laughed in her hyper mood.

Roger sat down at the mini stage where his drum kit was placed. "Roger we gotta get started." I hear John's voice faintly. "It's a surprise to see you here darling." I hear Freddie say behind me. "I'm very sorry about last night." He apologized. "It's okay Freddie." I say forgiving him.

"Singing are we?" Freddie says stepping into the recording studio. The mike got turned on softly and their conversations were being echoed behind the glass now. "What's going on here?" He speaks again. "If you were on time then you would know." Roger says fuming with anger from what he did last night.

"Oh I see

"Oh I see." Freddie says. "Oh do you?" Roger says jumping off towards Freddie. Freddie stops on his tracks and turn around to face Roger. "You're the reason why Y/n's not talking to me now." He says with his knuckles in a fist now. "And did you tell her the truth?" He asks. That made Roger furious and almost jump on Freddie but luckily Brian stopped them. A blonde girl walked towards Roger. She placed her hand on his chest making my eyes go wide.

He angrily slapped off her hand. "This is all your fault." He says at her. The rest of the band members looked at him confused. "Y/n's a lucky girl to come here today despite what has been happening." Freddie says. "What?" Roger asks confused.

"Da Da!!" Jude says excitedly as she sat on the seat next to the mic catching the attention of the boys inside the other room. I had tears running down on my cheeks as I turn around to leave the room. In the rush the envelop drops off and before I could reach it, Roger is running towards me. "Y/n! Wait." He says.

He grabs me by the arm stopping me on the hallway. "I swear nothing happened on my side. I can promise you that." He says hugging me tightly as I cried. He opens the envelope with the letter which made him more furious. "When did you get these?" He asks sternly. "Few days ago." I say in between sobs. It was a letter addressed to me from someone called Amelia who knew a lot about Roger. I move myself out of his hug. "I'm gonna go home." I say walking towards the room wiping my face. Jude sat with John playing with his base guitar inside the recording room with the others. The blonde stood next to Jim, talking about something. She gives a weird smile before walking out. Roger didn't even make eye contact with her as she walked out. "Here." Roger says handing the envelope to Jim. Brian came out of the room as he saw us both. "Y/n, you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm okay." I say. He nods his head. "I'm gonna get some coffee." He says.

"Y/n. I'm really sorry. I know you are mad at me and you can be mad at me. She got herself onto me and I pushed her off in a second. I swear." He says. "Roger, I'm not mad at you. It's just that I didn't know what you were saying. Defending yourself or if it really happened. I don't know. I do trust you." I say. "I'm sorry." He apologizes for another time giving me a hug.

"Here's your tea and a tea for you too." Brian says handing us each a cup. "Didn't you say you were going to get coffee?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him. "Yes but I wanted tea so everyone is gonna have tea. Also I got a mini one for Jude." He says holding a small cup. We both leave a soft laugh at Brian who just smiled at us.