"Jude?" I ask getting Roger's attention. "Um, I mean.. If you want to that is." He says. "I had the same name in my head." I say with a huge smile. He smiles back leaning in for a kiss.

Freddie has said they would all calm down with their song discussion but it had only gotten worse. We all paced around Freddie's apartment as Roger has locked himself in the cupboard. "I'm only gonna come out if you put my song on the B side of the album." He screams out for the 3rd time. Sighing I walk towards the cupboard. "Roger, please. You can come out and discuss with them." I say. "We are not putting I'm in love with my car on the album!" Brian yells out making me send him a glare. "See. Y/n, they won't." Roger says. "Guys please. You have to solve out things like adults." I say with my arms folded. "Alright. We'll do it." They all say.

-Roger's P.O.V-
"We are gonna go and present the song to Ray. Why don't you head to the studio in like 2 hours and I'll meet you there?" I say to Y/n as I looked for my car keys with a frown. "They are in your pocket already love." I hear Y/n say as I put my hand inside my coat pocket to find my keys. Leaving out a small laugh I lean to her level on the sofa to kiss her goodbye. "I'll see you then." She says. "You look comfy." I say looking at her sitting peacefully with a bowl of cereal on her big belly. "Yes but could you please help me up. I have to go pee." She says lifting her hands for me to grab onto. Placing the empty bowl of cereal in the kitchen sink I wait till she returns back. The boys can wait about 5 minutes more. After all Freddie always gets late. "Phone me if anything happens alright?" I say helping Y/n back on the sofa again.

"Well, I'm not sure that's the album you promised. Does it?" Ray ask with the end of the song, Bohemian Rhapsody. "No, it's better than the album we promised. It's better than any album anyone has ever promised darling. It's a bloody masterpiece." Freddie says with his steps going from one side to the other side of the room before stopping by the record player by the window. "It's a good album Ray." Reid says standing beside the sofa. "I'd prefer masterpiece." I say adding on. "It's expensive and as for .... Bohemian." Ray pauses squinting his eyes trying to read the other word of the song title. "Rhapsody." Brian says clearing his throat.

"Rhapsody. What is that?" Ray asks unamused. "An epic poem." Freddie says standing in front of the desk. "It goes on for bloody six minutes." Ray says looking at Freddie. "I pity your wife if she thinks six minutes is forever. Do you know what? We are going to release it as our single." Freddie says standing at the old spot by the window again. I smirk at Freddie's remark.

 I smirk at Freddie's remark

"Not possible. Anything over three minutes the radio stations won't program it. What on earth is it about? Scaramouch? Galileo?" Ray asks with frustration and confusion. I myself have no clue on who Galileo is either. "True poetry is for the listener." Freddie says looking outside the window. "It ruins the mystery of the things explained." Brian says. "Sorry to ruin your sails. Three minutes is the standard." Ray says looking at Reid. "I actually like the single, love of my life." Reid says looking at us. "No." Brian says shaking his head. "What about John's song, You are my best friend? Catchy and stronger." Reid says. We look at each other before turning to Ray. "What about, I'm in love with my car." Ray asks making me look towards the others with a huge smile on my face as they all mumbled in annoyance.