The Beta blinks and stare at the Omega. Mouth slightly apart. He clear his throat.

"So.?..umm how did it go? " he hesitated asked even though he probably knows it didn't really got well based on the situation right now.

" He kiss me back... But.. Then.. Jiminie and JK wa.. - was there and i push him... and.. I.. - i say it.. It just a mistake... I.. Fuck... I don't know anymore. " Jin curl his body back under blanket hiding his tears that start to fall again.

And that was how Yoongi find himself calling the Omega as an idiot.

"Why did you do that? " he asked, he knows the Omega is still listening to him.

"Because i was panic and it was not supposed to happen. "

"and what do you mean by that? "

" it's not me. It was my Omega. I lost control over it.And Taehyung just... "

"Just what? "

"Just.. Just be nice" Jin mumbled it so slow. Too slow that it barely made in into the other ears if not for Yoongi who give his fully attention to the Omega.

"Do you know how ridiculous that sounds like.? Do you really think he kiss you back because he just being nice? Really hyung?" Yoongi could help but snapped at the Omega.

"He was young." Jin too, raised his voice a little bit.

"Only by three years "

"Still young. "

"You know what hyung. You are so in Denial. Taehyung was obviously laid his heart out openly in front of you. All you have to do was take it and treasure it like you suppose to." Yoongi really couldn't believe how stubborn his hyung could be.

Jin peek out his head from the blanket. He then try to sit up, leaning his back on the headboard. Yoongi could clearly see his hyung state right now, his eyes was puffy,his cheeks and nose were red and the Omega was still fighting from letting out a sobs.

All his anger towards the Omega melts upon seeing him like that. But that that doesn't change the fact he needs to tell the Omega how wrong his action was.

" I don't deserve him" Jin reply while playing with his fingers. Yoongi Roll his eyes, it annoys him how the confident Kim Seokjin was not like everyone always expected him to be out of the camera frame.

"What kind of Omega do you think deserve him then? " he asked.

"emm... I dunno... " he glance at the Beta and continue
"Probably like Kookie".

"Huh. You think he would choose Jungkook over You? "

Jin hissed.

"Anybody would choose Jungkook over me. "

"but Taehyung is not anybody. He is your future mate. "

"How do you know that? " Jin asked, tilting his head a little. Yoongi sounds so confident much to his liking.

"Hyung, do you realize how he could always find your smell even when you're under suppressant?. Hell even Namjoon could hardly detect your smell. Also, i might not having anything to prove this but i think the reason why your omega was trying to fight those pill's effect because it could sense his mate." Yoongi finish and look at Jin who look back at him with eyes wide open.

"That can't be... "

"It can. " Yoongi cut him.

"It can Hyung. Honestly i never agree on your decision to spend your heat alone here when everybody else go back to their parents next week. I thought that Taehyung is a better option for you. "