The Beta's Help

"Hyung, You're an idiot. " Yoongi have told him as soon as the beta found out that he has spent a sleepless night,crying alone in his bedroom the next morning after the accident.

In another occasion he probably will spat back those rude comment,would nags at small one but now all he can do was blaming himself because he was totally an idiot.

"Shut up" he muttered under the sheets. Curls his body under those thick and fluffy blanket,not wanting for the other to see how wrecked his looks like. How worst his eyes has become for all the tears that he has been pouring out.

"Hyung, you screwed up so bad this time. " The beta was sitting at the edge of the Omega's bed.

When Yoongi arrived at their house after spending his time in his studio. The first thing he wish to do was to quickly immersed into the dreamland. So he went to his bedroom passing by Seokjin's room.

He caught a sight of shadow in front of the Omega's room. He narrowed his eyes and goes near only to realize that it was Taehyung, their younger alpha. Sitting soulless with his back on the door. Righ hand on his right knee with head down.

He could not really see the younger face because it was so dark. The only source of light for them was just the moonlight outside the house and the light stand in the living room. But he was very sure something must have happened when he was gone.

"What are you doing there?" He asked making the younger look at him before back to the floor like it was more interesting to look at than Yoongi. His question just hanging alone without any answer.

It's seems like the alpha has no intention at all to give a reply. His eyes staring blankly at the floor.

"Hey, are you okay? " he sounds concern. Taehyung was acting weird and he have this unsettled feeling which means nothing good about it.

The alpha push himself to stand. He walk towards Yoongi but still not looking at him. When their shoulder brush each other, the alpha stop and spoke the words that prove the Beta assumption.

"Please tell Jin hyung, i would never bother him again." After that,he walk away to his own room leaving the Beta in confusion.

It was too late to wake up the Omega so he decide it was better to talk about it in the morning.

The only thing Yoongi could hope was it was not bad as much as he thought but how totally wrong he was when he found out that Jin refuses to leave his room. The Omega have lock himself inside the room until Yoongi threatening that he would absolutely break the door if he have too.

The reason why Jin decided to let the beta into his room not because he was afraid that the beta would break his door, he just doesn't want to create another problem. Besides he really need someone right now.

So he got up, covered half of his face and body with blanket and unlocked the door. All he saw was the unsatisfied look from Yoongi. The man enter the room and closed the door behind him.

"You have a lot of things to explain." Yoongi voice was firm but also layered with worried. The Omega let out a heavy sigh.

"Please don't be mad at me. " he said but stop before let out another sigh.

"Actually just mad at me. That's even better. I deserve it. " he said.

"Hyung, could you stop that and just explain to me, what have you done? Why did you want me to be mad?"

"I kiss him"

"What? "

"I kiss him. I kiss Taehyung"