Caught like a fly (Ronnie Radke/Falling In Reverse Fanfiction)

Chapter 1

 Katie P.O.V.

 “Three words my darling, FUCK THAT SHIT” I slammed the door as hard as i can. “Katie, common, you’re not a child anymore, you’re 20, stop what you’re doing, and please talk to me about this” Angie was trying to calm me down, but it wouldn’t work. “I’m tired of that shit, i hate my job, i don’t want to go with some bunch of faggots on their Tour, i want to stay here”

 As i ended the conversation with Angie, i laid down on my bed and tried to think about what’s going on, you see, i am a Journalist, those kind of shitty ones, and i hated my job so fucking bad i tried to manipulate my boss into giving me something a little bit different to do, i was tired of talking to some random people i never saw in my life just to get some stupid information that doesn’t even matter in my life. In that afternoon, my boss called me, because Falling In Reverse was going to make a documentary, and some dude talked to him about getting someone good with video editing and filming to help them film. I was so excited, i didn’t even know who the fuck Falling In Reverse where, so I did a little research about them. I kind of liked their music, it was good, but then I looked at some pictures of them, and i realized Ronnie Radke was the lead singer of that band. I hate him so much, i …

 “KATIE, OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW” Angie screamed from the kitchen, i ran down stairs to see her.

 Me- “Angie, what the fuck, calm your tits girl”

Angie- “Calm your tits? You’re asking me to calm my tits?!”

Me- “Yeah yeah, what do you want?”

Angie- “Your boss called, tomorrow you have a reunion”

Me- “Oh men… Fuck him, i’m not going”

Angie- “Katie, listen to me, this is your big opportunity to get recognized! Isn’t that all you always wanted?”

Me- “Angie … You don’t get it … I know it’s a really good opportunity, but … It’s just …”

 {HELLOO GUYYS. I’m soo excited, this is my first FanFiction, my first everything c: I hope you guys liked it as much as i did! Look, i don’t speak English, if something comes out wrong i’m sorry, i really am}