Furture girl

They believed me, for the most part. Freddie was fascinated and John seemed to like me right away. But Brian and Roger still were'nt sure. Like they did'nt trust me. Though I was nutes or something. Until they had proof.I smirked thinking back.

"2019?" Brian scoffed. "Really? How amazing! Tell me everything darling!" Freddie said cheerful. I gulped. Everything? I could'nt tell Freddie that he dies in 1991! "Well go on dear!" He smirked. "F-Freddie I-I should'nt." His face fell. "Why?" Roger rolled his eyes. "Because she can't tell us about the furture Fred she's not from the future!"  Freddie gave Roger a look. "Hush you!" He turned his attention back to me. "Well because of the space time continuame!" I blabbed thinking about the back to the future movies. "What?" John asked sitting down now. "Um if I tell you to much about your futures I could mess them up!" Freddie grinned. "Well we would'nt want that. But could you tell us about the furture. Not our furtures but just the furture?" I smirked this man is crafty and smooth. "I-I guess. W- where is my phone?" I looked to Roger who had been the last one to have it. "Um." He looked down and I gasped seeing in screen down on the floor. "Sorry about him." Brian said smirking pointing to Roger with his thumb making Roger give him the evil eye and me laugh. "Here." John was kind enough to get up and get it why I was laughing. "Thank you John." I smiled making him blush. Wow did I just make John Deacon blush? "Here look." I said holding my screen facing them. Though it was cracked now. They came closer and I opened my photo's showing different pictures and video's from my life. My house, car and job. "So?" Roger said with his arms crossed. I keep scrolling and Brian made a freaked out face and got closer. "What the?" I looked at the picture and freak out. "Um you-you were'nt meant to see th-" He pulled the phone out of my hand before I could move to the next picture. Roger lost it laughing. "Is-is that ME?"

Freddie snickered trying to be nice but the face Brian was making was'nt helping the helariousness of the situation along with Roger's laughter

Freddie snickered trying to be nice but the face Brian was making was'nt helping the helariousness of the situation along with Roger's laughter. He was now crying. John had his hand over his mouth. "How did you get this?" Brian asked still freaked. "I-I um well you put it on your Instagram." He looked even more confused. "My what?" Freddie took the phone and scrolled over to the next photo.

"Roger darling look!" Freddie said smirking pushing the phone at Roger and he shut up instantly eyes wide

"Roger darling look!" Freddie said smirking pushing the phone at Roger and he shut up instantly eyes wide. "My God Roger!" Brian gasped making John jump up to see and he lost it this time. "Oh shut it!" Roger snapped making Freddie laugh too. "I wanna see what I look like!" Freddie said excited but I gulped. "No that-that's enough of that!" I said snatching the phone and pocketing it. "But." Freddie started when the door opened.
"Show time guys." Some man called. Freddie groaned. "Oh alright." He stood. "But we arn't done talking about this." Freddie said smirking. He went for the door and the others soon followed. John was still snickering. "Well come on then!" Freddie said smiling at me. I grinned and followed them down the hall. I walked by Freddie as John and the other followed close behind. Roger huffed. "I would be about seventy if the photo really is from 2019 so I still look good. Right?" Roger asked. I smirked and turned to look at him. "Roger you will always look amazing." He smiled and winked at me making me feel butterflys. "And atlest I still have my hair!" Brian said smirking at Roger. "Yea Bri you still look like a pootal in the furture!" Roger snickered. "I still wanna see me!" I flinched and Roger and Brian noticed giving me a look bit I turned back around. They whispered something. "Don't you wanna see what you'll look like decades in the furture Deaky?" John shook his head no. "Rather not actually. Like she said the space time thingy." I smiled at him making him blush again! The show went great. I can't belive I actually got to watch the original Queen line up. ALL four men together in perfect harmony. It was amazing I keep waoting to wake up in my bed but thankfully it never happened.

So I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter to this Queen fic. Updates will be soon. R.I.P Freddie Mercury.