Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! That was the sound of my alarm clock going off. I read: 6:30.am. September 4, 2013. The first day of 8th grade. How great? I stayed in bed for just a little bit while checking my social media like twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I closed my phone after 5 minutes and plug it in to charge while I got up, slipped on my shoes and headed for my bathroom which is in my room. Tiredly, I used the bathroom, and went to my sink to brush my hair. I can't stand it when I don't brush my hair first thing I. The morning since I am a ugly sleeper. I brushed through my tangly, straight, brown hair and tie it up in a high messy bun. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't take a shower just because I took one last night and I am definitely not getting up earlier than 6:30am since I have to get to school by 8:10am. I got out of the bathroom and locked my bedroom door while I got dressed. It was a little chilly outside and I've heard ill be like that all day so I decide to prepare for it. I picked up a grey and white sweater from Abercrombie along with a white cami to go with it. Struggling as I tried to put the sweater on and when it was finally on, I stared into my mirror as the baggy sweater hanged from my tiny body. I was too skinny and just a tiny bit too short for my age. I then put on a normal pair of jeans from American eagle and finally slipped on my black uggs and walked downstairs. Downstairs my mother was cooking breakfast. Eggs, sausage and cheese. It's a family tradition for her to cook us a homemade meal on the first day. "Good morning honey!" My mother said. "Hey." I replied still sleepy. I sat down at my usual seat and began eating my breakfast. My younger sister soon came down. She was dressed in her normal cloths. A t-shirt, cardigan, and jeans. Moments later, came my brother in his usual t-shirt and jeans as well. We finished eating and I placed my dish in the dishwasher. After we clean the kitchen, my mom hand us each a envolope. I knew what was in it. Each year my mother would give each if us a envolope with money in it for school and emergencies only. I opened mine and in it, there was 20 bucks. My mother goes by age so my sis and I are both 13 (yes we are twins) and my brother is 15 so if you are older, you get more but I didn't mind. "Thanks mom." I said and hugged her. "Goodluck in school. All of you. I expect to see good grades." She replied. After that, we all packed into the car and our mother dropped us off at school. That's also a tradition but only on the first day. I knew immediately, today will be a exciting but long day...