Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

~Emily's P.O.V~ 

"Excited for this year, I hear that new Mr. Carter Engineer teacher is hot!!" Stephan  squealed in my ear like a little girl. I laughed, "Why am I not you know about this and the semester has hardly started." he laughed throwing his arms around my shoulders. "It's a gift really." he smirked. "More a social connection with the right person than a gift." I teased. "Anyway a gift, moving on I did you the honor of getting both our timetables from campus office, and guess what?!!" he asked jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes, smiling, "What did you see that got you so excited?" I asked as we walked up the steps into the building.  

"You have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday with him all day!!!What the heck are you studying girl??!" he shouted. I grinned, "I've told you before, I'm studying to be a Mechanical Engineer." I laughed. he scrunched up his face, "Right I still don't get you, what happened to being a teacher or a florist?" he asked. "That immature girl got and impatient, flower destroying, gay best friend that indirectly introduced her to her new love. I should go now classes are gonna start in a bit." I pulled him into a hug. "See you at lunch." The one thing I loved about uni was I got to choose my classes, morning, after lunch or night. All I had to do was sign my name in the log book and take notes for the class. And as I'd completed the majority of the syllabus so the pure engineering course was the only thing I had to complete. 

As I walked into the classroom I came face to face with a man who looked to be in his early twenties. he smiled at me, "You must be Ms.Colt." holding his hand out to me. I looked at him puzzled. "I'm Mr. Carter your temporary engineer teacher, and I must say it's a pleasure to have you in in my class." I smiled, "Pleasure to be here, sir." and walked into the class, taking a seat at the front. "Okay class, welcome and welcome back to whoever has decided to continue with this course, I am  Mr. Carter  your temporary engineer teacher  for today as Mr. Davis returns tomorrow." he laughed. "Anyway, seeing as your in this class I can safely assume your average was over seventy percent and you didn't pull some strings, because lucky for you we'll be going right into the theory and them practical later on in the semester." he spoke, writing objectives on the whiteboard. 

Half-way through the class I was called up to the front seeing as I completed the assignment almost as soon a I received, so I was pretty much daydreaming.  I walked up, book in hand to the front of the class. "Ms.Colt, I've been reviewing your files and I'm baffled as to why you aren't in my advanced class and here."  

Taking my notebook he started to correct my work, "This is what I'm talking about, I'm sure you finished this a while ago, am I right?" he asked quirking a eyebrow at me. I felt myself blush as I nodded, "The truth is sir, I was told the advanced class wasn't accepting students so this class was my only option." "Strange." he murmured. "Well is it too late for me to get into the advanced class sir?" I asked looking at him with hopeful eyes. "You'd be the only student in my advanced class, but if you want to I can get the paper to you by tomorrow to sign." he spoke with a laugh. 

I gave him a face breaking smile, "That would be just great thank you so so much sir." "It's no problem Ms. Colt, we can start tomorrow and our class will be the one across from this one at the same times." he informed.  

By the time lunch rolled around I was starving, so the ride to Burger King seemed to take forever. Walking in I noted Stephan waving me over from his seat. "I thought you didn't get my text when you didn't reply." he pouted once I got to the table. I rolled my eyes, "Well I'm sorry I was in a class Steph." he poked his tongue out at me. As I proceeded to bite into the burger Steph had so kindly bought for me, he went on to ramble about some hot Mexican dude with the sexiest accent he'd ever heard. "I definitely won't mind tapping that ass. Jeez it looked so tight and firm and-" I cut him off.  "If you don't mind I'd like to eat my lunch without hearing how much you want to fuck Mr.Mexican." I scolded after swallowing my food.  

"So tell me more about that sexy hunk you call your teacher. How old is he? Is he married? Girlfriend? Kids?" he interrogated scooting closer with every question. I leant back, "What's the bloody point of asking when I'm sure you already know the answers, probably know what color underwear he has on!!!" I exclaimed. He grinned and leaned back, "Yes, yes, yes, yes and no. No wife, girlfriend or kids, oh he's twenty-two and no I didn't get a glimpse of his undies." he pouted as he stated the last piece od information. "Still, I'll let you have him my eyes are for Mr.Mexican." he smirked wiggling his eyes. He ten started to fan his face with his hand like a fan girl blinking his eyes trying to look flirty. 

"Oh candy baby." I replied in sultry voice, looking at each other we burst out laughing like hyena's. "I'm so happy I got you as a bestie." I laughed. "Guuurl, you know it, I am the best of the best." he spoke smiling through his food. "Oh look Mr. Hottie Engineer!!!!" Stephan squealed jumping up in his seat. I shushed him, "Shut up Steph he might hear you." I growled risking a quick glance behind me. He sat still and smirked, "Too late sugar pie he is already heading this way. Don't worry you'll make gorgeous babies." he smirked as Mr. Carter approached the table. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Phew chapter 1 what you guys think??? 

Let me know and don't forget to  Vote, Comment and Follow for more....Mr. Alpha Mate... XD.