IM BACKKK

2 weeks later
*Charles p.o.v*
It's been a pretty tuff week but clearly I have gotten throught it. But anyways lets catch you up , so me and kara haven't talked in a while and its killing me but really I haven't talked to anyone but Ryan. Im also back at my moms house, so im not in LA anymore. Btw every family but corbyns moved to LA. Today is the day Ashley comes back from her school thing she went to and I cant wait to see her.

TEXTS,

Mamabear: sweetie im going to pick up your sister from the airport right now do you want to come with me?

Me: not really I want to facetime Ryan I haven't talked to him at all today.

Mamabear: okay

                                                                BABYBOY is calling,                                                                                                                                                                 

                                                              Accept               Decline  

R: Hey baby whats up

C: nothin much just talkin to the cutest boy alive

R: awwwwee thanks for calling me cute

C: I wasn't talkin about you

R: your mean to me

C: I was just kidding

(we continued talking for another half an hour in till my mom called me to come down stairs.)

M: hey sweetie your sister is out side taking pictures for her Instagram

C: okay 

I walked out side and sneaked up behind her and photo boomed her picture then I scared her. Funniest thing ever. 

A: what did you do that for 

C: because I thought it would be funny and it was.

A: no it wasn't

Than I fell to the ground laughing at her, than she started running at me so I grabbed her phone and sprinted up to my room and locked the door. Than I texted Corbyn on her phone.

TEXTS,

Corbs: I storta broke your piano and I broke you bed and I smoked weed last night.

.........................

NEW CHAPTER COMING SOOONNNN.......