chapter 25

MATURE CONTENT MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hunter grabbed my hand and lifted me up I shriek up in surprise, he then opened my room door then threw me onto my bed; He put his rosy red lips onto mine and we were having a full-blown makeout session..or not Hunter moved his lips from my Lips to my neck shit I mumbled under my breath I can tell Hunter heard because he smirked and Explored the rest of my body.

cedene: Hunter..

I said in a breathful manner.

Hunter: Yes

He stopped looking at me like if he wanted me to give him an answer. I stood on the bed then asked him if he could take off my dress he easily compiled and the red dress pooled down onto the bed but Hunter pushed it off of the bed and yanked my hand to him then started kissing me till he was On top of me. Now I was just in the red two-piece that Kevin bought me 2 Weeks ago I don't know why I bought it just thought it might look good since I was wearing the red dress but I bought it so Hunter can take the V- card.

Hunter looked at me in awe then spoke his native tongue.

Hunter: Voglio scoparti così tanto, gattina.

So I'm guessing yall know what happens next...

The next morning~

I walked down the stairs in an oversized t-shirt then I saw Kevin with tea in his hands  Silk shorts and Alejandro's shirt.

Kevin: sooo You get dick last night?

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes... He was shocked so you finally gave it to him; him he asked he kept nagging me with questions that I didn't answer. He followed me all the way to Vincent's room he was awake so I gave him Some Tequenos and some Ginger tea. Then Vincent looked at me like I took the last cookie out of the jar.

Vincent: You horny ass

He laughed then shook his head I just looked at them like they were all high on drugs wait he then stopped laughing did you use protection and this is the part where I got off of his bed and closed the door with Kevin still bombarding me with questions.

I went back to my room slammed the door in Kevin's Face and went to my bathroom I did my morning routine after I put on an oversized sweater and stayed home Binge watching Hallmark Christmas movies on Netflix and Hulu. I Jumped on. Hunter making him Push me off falling on my ass.

Cedene: BITCH!

Hunter: If you wanted more you could've just asked.

He smirked. I huffed then went out of the room put on my converses then walked out The house, I called up jasmine and we went To look at some motorcycles as soon as we got to the place I jumped out of the car and my eye caught a black Lamborghini motorcycle and yall when I tell yall it looks Sexyyyyyyyy it looks sexyyyyyy.  It was the new Norton V4 I wanted to buy it believe me but it was way out of my price range it was about  1 million dollars.

Jasmine saw the sadness in my eyes and she knew what it was about.

Jasmine: Get your shit together child it's not that serious.

cedene: You know damn well that you wanted it too.

she just sipped her drink and looked back at the road. When we got to the mall cause she wanted some new shoes even tho this girl got like....27 pairs.

So we got home I got some food and a virgin margarita and played on Kevin's PS4 until I went to bed.

Monday:

I've always dreaded Mondays mainly because they always give out the crappy lunch foods today I got up did my hygiene pulled out my Yellow timberlands high waisted white jeans and a yellow oversized shirt   grabbed my bookbag quickly ate my cinnamon toast crunch and went to Hunter's car since he texted me telling me to hurry the hell up. He gave me a cup of coffee since I wasn't fully awake.

At school:

Ms. Eden: so class today we will be learning about equations...

oi this is going to be a long ass day.

TIME SKIP:

Finally, I said opening the door to Kevin's house falling onto the couch doing my Hw then played on his PS4 till I got hungry.  I did my algebra Hw and this one question made me want to rip out my hair and burn the paper but I calmed down and figured out the question.

Text messages

Ember: Ayo cece you going to race today we haven't seen u their in a while and jimmy is worried you gon leave.

Cedene: Lmaooooooo I ain't leaving just busy with skl in shiiiz.

Ember: o Aii theirs a race on Saturday u gon come.. I mean u gotta come.

Cedene: Wth u mean?

Ember: You've been drafted My bitch.

Cedene: lmaooo I haven't been drafted since a year ago why they want me now??

Ember: Cause..your going up against you know who.

Cedene: B stop beating around the bush and fucking tell me already.

I was hella anxious I just wanted to know who.

Ember: Bitch your going up against the Reaper.

Yeah nope nada I can't win This man has never been defeated how am I suppose to beat him without my anxiety being an ass and shiiz.

Ember: Ayo I'll txt u the details tmr I'm mad tired Gn and don't over think about it.

Now I'm actually going to overthink about it. I sighed and put my phone on my dresser table did my hygiene then went to bed.