Cradling his cheeks, I smile at him.

"I'm happy that you apologized, but you can't say hurtful things to me just because you don't like what I make you feel, Daniel. It's not fair to me," I caress his cheek, my eyes lingering on his lips, "I can't stay away from you. You make me feel comfortable when you touch me, that's never happened to me before. I don't want to lose you."

Daniel frowns and touches my hand. There's a raw emotion in his eyes that I've never seen before but I can't decipher. A moment of silence takes over us. It's comfortable and warm.

"You're frustratingly cute." Daniel flicks my nose.

I pout.

When he grins, I blush.

Another moment of silence floats by.

"Kai kissed your cheek." Daniel bites outs, quiet and harsh.

I hum with a teasing smile.

"At least he kissed me."

Daniel's eyes darken with madness and arousal. My heart races when Daniel wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into him.

Our height difference is heartstoppingly attractive. Daniel is tall, so much so that he might even be one or two inches shorter than Nate—and my brother is six-four. Not surprising since Daniel's a basketball player. Being in his arms makes me feel so fuzzy and warm and looking up at him whenever we're this close is like looking up at both the angel and devil of my love story. 

"Don't underestimate my desire for you, Rosé." The whisper is so hot.

My fingers curl around his black t-shirt as he kneads my waist. Daniel looks at my lips, then in my eyes. His hands brush up and down my back, getting lower and lower teasingly each time. It's enchanting. Daniel hugs me tighter, I can feel his soothing heartbeat underneath my palms and a very hard erection against my belly.

Blood rushes to my cheeks as he moves one sleeve of my dress down my shoulder, grazing his desirable lips along my bare skin. My sigh is breathy because his touch feels wonderful. My breathing fastens as he leans dangerously close to my lips. Daniel's palms glide down my back and grope my butt. My lips part at the unfamiliar yet sensual feeling.

"I wanna make you feel good, Rosé." Daniel huskily whispers against my lips.

A fire curls within my body, awakening my senses with sparks of arousal. The sweet spot between my thighs is aching like never before. I know I'm playing a dangerous game with him but I feel safe with him and I want to explore what I like.

"Make me feel good, Daniel." As soft as the whisper is, all the blood rushes to my cheeks at my blunt words.

For a moment, Daniel is surprised but a mischievous smirk plays on his lips. I don't know what entered me, what possessed me to say those daring words to him. But deep down I know I'm craving for this. I need him.

Daniel swiftly lifts me up, my legs wrap around his waist naturally and his strong arms are around my waist. He walks us over to the comforters, his eyes glistening with lust as my own are trembling with mind-numbing yearning.

Daniel lays me down, nudging my thighs apart and caging me in with his arms. I look into his eyes in adoration and nervous anticipation. His fingers trace down my waist, past my hips, and sneaking under my bunched-up dress. Leaning down closer, Daniel watches me carefully with hunger in his eyes as his fingers tease the waistband of my panties.

I breathily gasp.

Daniel bites his lip.

"I'm gonna take these off okay, Rosé?"