Seduction Wasn't on the List

Ash pov

Ash wrapped his arm around Kiera while holding the reins of the horse with his other. The guys had told him of an old worn path that lead up to the side of one of the hills and he was going to take Kiera there. He packed a light lunch for them and a few other things they would need. She was sitting really stiff on the horse and he couldn't help but smile to himself as he lightly rubbed his thumb along her stomach to try and calm her.

The grass covered most of the path but he could make out where it was worn down a bit. He hadn't expected to find her hiding behind the feed barn earlier. She had been surprised to see him as well but he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so he didn't press her for an explanation. He would however, make her forget about everything and enjoy the day with him. So the first thing he did was to kiss her, to help her forget her fear about getting on the horse.

He was tempted to pull her back against him and kiss her again but he had to make sure he stayed on the right path or else they could get lost. The trees here were really crowded and it was hard to see where the path was more then a few feet from them. Everything looked the same and getting turned around would easily disorient his sense of direction and the sky was barley visible over the treetops.

After about another ten minutes they finally came to a wide creek, their first stop of the day. Ash climbed down and wrapped the reins of the horse on a branch before helping Kiera down. She was a bit unsteady after the long ride and she had to lean against him, which he didn't mind. He reached out and tucked a few stray strands of hair behind her ear.

"Are you steady enough?"

She nodded, smiling up at him before pulling his head down for a kiss. Ash wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest. He couldn't get enough of her kisses or the feel of her body against his. He tilted his head to deepen their kiss, tasting her sweet mouth when her lips parted. He pulled back, breathing hard with need but he couldn't take advantage of her. He wouldn't do this to her when she was the most vulnerable and right then her mind was clearly clouded with everything but rational thinking.

He stepped back and started to unbutton his shirt. He watched her eyes widened as he progressed to the next one, slowly reviling more skin. He grinned when he saw her swallow, clearly affected by his boldness. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it over a branch. Ash saw her blush and turn away from him. Clearly seeing her discomfort he decided to tease her a little. He walked behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pushing her hair to one side to kiss her neck.

"Don't you like what you see? I was hoping you would join me." He whispered seductively in her ear.

"I. . . I well. . . was. ." She struggled to speak and gasped as he nipped her earlobe.

"Relax sweetheart, I've got something for you."

He let her go, making his way to the horse and opened one side of the satchel draped across its back. He pulled out a bag that April had packed for her that morning. He had no idea what it contained as he had only told April that morning where he planned to take Kiera and she hurried off to get something for her. The bag wasn't big by any means but she had firmly told him not to dare open it and he promised her he wouldn't. He walked back and handed her the bag. She had a puzzled look on her face, clearly not understanding what this was about.

"April wanted me to give you this once we got here."

"Oh, okay."

He kissed her before walking back to the horse to retrieve his swimming trunks. Staying out of her line of vision he unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans. He could see Kiera looking through the bag and pulling out a couple of items but he couldn't tell what they were. Though he was entertained by the facial expressions crossing her face as she looked through the bag. Her mouth opened in shock, then closed as she furrowed her brows in anger. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to have asked April for help. Then a deep red blush rose over her neck, he wondered what could have possibly caused her to flush.