Bad Ass Dancer

Colby Pov

Me and my crew went inside the club to have some fun. I was walking to the bar I see a blonde dancing. As the music end he went to his table to grab his drink. he sat down to talk to his friends. "what would you like". Ask the bartender." give me some fireball." I said looking back at the blonde. the bartender gave me my drink and I took a sip of it. As I put it down I see the blonde waking up to me. "so I see you were looking at me". the blonde said." uh yeah I just couldn't keep my off a beauty." I said with a smirk.

He smiles and look down and blushes." well I was thinking if you want to dance with me." he said. "sure I would love too." I said as I took my hand out for him to him. He took it and we walk to the dance floor.

(play the video) (start at 0:15 and end at 1:00)

"I didn't know you can dance like that." He said out of breath. " well my sister, Averae (my name), she teaches me how to dance. What about you." I said. " my brother, Brennen , he teaches me how to dance." He said. we walk outside to get some fresh air." So I was wondering if you like to go on a date with me." I said. " I will love to and maybe teach me some dance moves".

I chuckle as I put my arm around his waist. As walk outside we saw someone walking to us. "Oh my god I didn't know you were coming Brennen." Sam said as he hug him. " well I wanted to see if my little bro can get himself a man, and I see you did." Brennen said as he look at me.

Sam blushes. "So what your name and what are you doing with my little bro". he said putting a arm around Sam shoulder. "um.." I said don't know what to say. "Brennen" Sam mumble. "no, I want to see if he can have you." Brennen said glaring at me." I don't want anything happened to you, unless that last guy you were with". Brennen said.  

"well I just was having fun and I must know about you before I get a chance with you." I said "well that good to hear". Brennen said. and Sam hit him. "ow..". " be nice". Sam said.

As I was about say something I got a text. I took out and said that I have to leave. " well I look I have to leave". I said turning around to walk to my car." wait" I hear a voice behind me." I turn around to see Sam running to me." yeah" "I was wondering if you like to talk sometime and maybe hang out". he said. "uh, yeah sure". I said giving him my phone. he put his number in and walk away saying." call me!". he said. "oh I will." I said walking to my car.

______________________________________________________________________________

guys I just wanted to say im sorry that I haven't been updating. So I just wanna say Happy late Christmas.

be updating soon, love yall guys!