colby bride (solby)

Nobody pov

"She doesn't deserve that ring" sam said as he walk in side the room.The female and male were doing sexual stuff.

Sam walk over to that wine pot was and grab it. He walk over where a big mirror was over them. As the male was kissing that female neck she was moaning.

As she moaning she look up and saw sam with a wine bottle she was making scared noise. The male noised she noise and look where she was looking.

As he saw sam they both scream as sam threw the wine bottle up and it broke the mirror and it cut the water bed. As the water bed explode. Colby came out no where and said.

"I love you" . he said as he walk over to sam. He got on his knee and look on the ground and found a finger with ring on it and pick it up.

" i should of ask you a long time ago sam would you be my bride" he said. "Oh colby yes yes" sam said. Colby was trying to take out the ring so he put it in his mouth and took it out. He chuckled

He shows sam the ring and put it on his thumb. "Oh oh colby" sam said he they hug. Sam stared to cry and colby realize that. "Why you crying" colby said. " i always cry at weddings". Sam said " oh my god im crying i wonder if all the pluming works" sam said as they stop huging. "Why i don't know you but started to feel Pinocchio here." colby said "oh" sam said. " i am out of tomically correct you know" colby said "oh" sam said as he smiles.

!Fade into a different scene!

Ther where kissing and colby stared to take off sam dress slowly.

Colby and sam were doing slopping kissing and touch tongues. They stared moaning.
And colby stares giving weight on sam so they can be on the floor.

!Fades when there doing it!

Colby thrust in sam and he stared moaning. As colby started to go fast sam stop him."oh oh wait wait" sam stop him."what what". He ask confuse. "Have u got a rubber" sam ask. "Have i got a rubber?". "Yea~" sam said "sam look at me im all rubber" he said. "Oh that right wait wait i thought you were plastic"sam ask. "Sam" "what" "kiss me" "ok". As they kiss colby put his member inside sam and thrust in him fast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally done

Well i hope you like this chapter
And i will make another one of these.

Adios my Migos!!!