I Still Want You

Hi, I had written this OS on SuKor and now adapted for RagLak too. I hope there are no Suraj or Chakor written anywhere.  If there is, plz let me know.

My writing style has changed so please bear with me and a better cover for this collection will be on its way. 

for now, I hope you like n enjoy this

______________________________

It was 8 o clock in the morning and a fine young man woke up and opened his curtains only to find the ground was engulfed with the white blanket. From the sky, fell many flurry of snowflakes embedding each other as the squealing of innocence, play with laughter.

His mind was then transferred to something which made him lost. Lost in his chain of thoughts whilst bringing forth a sweet smile.

He turned his head to look behind, where on the bed, lay an elegant Angel cuddled up in the duvet like a baby wrapped up in its mother's embrace not wanting to let go for a second.

The young lad grinned at her adorable antics and walked towards her. From the bottom end of the bed, he started to slowly pull the duvet, brushing it against her graceful body until she forced it back up again.

This didn't make him give up. He again repeated the same action as before. But this time however, the sleeping beauty gave him an irritated Tut!

"Laksh stop it let me sleep!"

As we now know, the man is Laksh. He is a physiotherapist married to his beloved wife Ragini. (The girl in bed) She was a diligent dancer until life had taken a colossal turn.

Lakshlooked to the corner where the two wheeled chair stood and his mind rewinded back to their past.

FLASH BACK

Laksh: I remember the day we met, she a dancer and me, a known businessman. Who would've ever thought we'd fallen in love?

But that's the thing. Our marriage wasn't love...it was arranged. To be honest, for me it was forced!

Yes, you heard me correct. Forced! I wasn't even ready for it and wanted to take my time, gradually thinking about it and then taking a firm decision. But it's not particularly easy if you have some very strict parents!

My mummy!...oh I do love her so but sometimes, loving her becomes an advantage to her as well as a drastic disadvantage to me. Not to forget my father, way too straight forward to handle. If he makes a decision, we are all compelled to follow. Tragic I know but what to do...

So, my parents chose her for me emphasising how ideal and beautiful she is which at that time, I wanted to pay no heed to.

I had my own life which I want to live in my own terms but I honestly don't know why I agreed. Family pressure?

Well we got married and then I was living my own way and she hers. She was all set to be an ideal housewife but I forbid her to. I know I hadn't loved her but I knew that dancing is her passion. Whatever happens, but I will never snatch her dreams from her. And so, I told her she can carry on with her career.

I remember how that day she had a bright glow on her face. Sort of childish but absolutely adorable. The first time she hugged me!

Now how do I describe this feeling?

A little awkward I guess because it was very unexpected as she literally leapt onto me squealing "Thankyou Thankyou Thankyouuu!...You're the best!"

However, a sort of small delight spread into me and I don't know when and how...but I smiled. I mean, who wouldn't? But this was

something which I rarely did. My family couldn't even do what this one Angel did. Unbelievable.