13x07 - War Of The Worlds

Start from the beginning

Playground

Castiel meets with another angel by the portal to heaven in the sandbox. "Dumah, thank you for agreeing to meet with me. This is a matter of – of great urgency. It's imperative that I locate Jack"

"You mean the Nephilim" Dumah says.

"Yes. Do the angels have him?" Cas asks her.

"No"

"Okay, you're certain that he's not maybe sitting in – in Metatron's old cell or—"

"If we had him, he wouldn't be imprisoned. He would be put to work" Dumah cuts her off.

"What do you mean?" Cas asks her confused.

"Castiel, the angels...our numbers were greatly diminished after the fall. No one's made new angels since the dawn of creation. We're going extinct. You would need a powerful force to make more of us" Dumah explains.

"You mean Jack. Even if he had that power, what makes you think he'd cooperate?" Castiel asks her.

"He may not have a choice"

"So you're planning to enslave him for some kind of experiment?" she asks her angry.

"Castiel, he's not your pet. He belongs to all of us" Dumah tells her as two other angels come through the sandbox portal behind her. Castiel takes a step back in confusion.

"You did well, Dumah. You delivered her as promised" the first angel tells her before turning to Cas, "We hear you have influence with the Nephilim. He'll listen to you"

"No. I will not help you" Castiel refuses.

"Ever the renegade" the angel comments.

"Castiel, please, come with us" Dumah takes Cas by the wrist, but Cas resists. She pushes Dumah away, and they both deploy angel blades. Cas fights off all three angels, but Dumah comes up behind her and restrains her with an angel blade to her throat.

"Drop the blade, Dumah" Dumah turns around and stares at Lucifer, but continues to hold the blade to Cas' throat. "You hesitate? This isn't gonna be one of those "make my day" moments, is it? Okay. Buh-bye" Lucifer stands up straight and his eyes glow red.

Dumah releases Cas and flees back to heaven through the sandbox portal with the other two angels. When they're gone, Lucifer sits heavily on a bench, coughing and wheezing at the expenditure of power.

Castiel stares at him in shock and anger, "What are you doing back in this world?"

"What are you doing alive?" Lucifer points at her.

"It's complicated"

"Same here. Obviously, getting here took its toll" Lucifer breathes heavily.

"You're weak" Cas notices, walking closer to him.

"Yeah, I'm clearly not myself. But, oh, cowboy, I'm not that weak. And you and I need to talk" Lucifer tells her, standing up.

 And you and I need to talk" Lucifer tells her, standing up