Chpt 5. Tell Me A Lie

*1 MONTH LATER*

Zayn's P.O.V.

Dear Sugarscape, 

I ran into Harry Styles the other day and he was holding a baby. Her name is Emerald Marie Styles and its is ex-girlfriend Ashley's baby. He told me that when she found out she was pregnant with his baby she wanted an abortion but he wouldn't allow it. After Emerald was born Harry took Emerald and kicked Ashley out of his apartment. He then moved into an apartment with the rest of the band One Direction. They are now taking care of Emerald as a group even though their management had said to get rid of the baby. These are the exact words he said "Well, my ex-girlfriend Ashley, I never liked her i was only using her to have sex. She was annoying and wore WAY to much make up. After i figured out she was pregnant i was really excited, i have always wanted a kid, especially a girl. After she had the girl i took her and named her Emerald. After i took Emerald i left Ashley for good."

 -Anonymous 

I hope this would work and we'd have to get rid of Emerald. I just hated her. And she needed to go. 

I couldn't stand Emerald the past month has been torture. I knew i needed to send this email to officially get rid of Emerald and be able to finally focus completely on our career. After a minute of deciding if i should send it. I finally hit the send button.

I couldnt tell ANYONE about this. Not even my dog. Because if it got out that i wrote this, I WAS DEAD.

Louis' P.O.V.

*1 WEEK LATER*

After dinner i went up stairs to just relax while Harry, Niall, and Liam were playing with Emerald. She is so cute, she has the most adorable laugh ever. I would be playing with her but i didn't want to overwhelm her with 4 people trying to play with her. I opened my new mac and logged onto twitter. I looked at my timeline and in almost every tweet there was a link apparently talking about Harry and Emerald. I decided to take a look a clicked the link. 

'SUGARSCAPE-

HARRY STYLES MAN-WHORE. 

An anonymous email was sent in with a picture of Harry and his baby girl Emerald. It was said that he was using his ex-girlfriend Ashley for sex and he never loved her. Once he found out that his girlfriend was pregnant and was having a baby girl he decided to stay until she was born. After the baby was born he took her and named her Emerald. Leaving Ashley behind, Harry styles is an irresponsible teenager who only dates girls for sex, Harry has to be the biggest man whore i have ever seen. He only cares about himself and could care less about his career and band mates. Harry should just leave the band and go live on his own with Emerald. Sooner or later he is going to leave Emerald just like he left Ashley. Harry obviously doesn't even care about his career if he is putting a child first. Harry Styles the man whore everybody.

'I ran into Harry Styles the other day and he was holding a baby. Her name is Emerald Marie Styles and its is ex-girlfriend Ashley's baby. He told me that when she found out she was pregnant with his baby she wanted an abortion but he wouldn't allow it. After Emerald was born Harry took Emerald and kicked Ashley out of his apartment. He then moved into an apartment with the rest of the band One Direction. They are now taking care of Emerald as a group even though their management had said to get rid of the baby. These are the exact words he said. "Well, My Ex-girlfriend Ashley, I never liked her i was only using her to have sex. She was annoying and wore WAY to much make up. After i figured out she was pregnant i was really excited, i have always wanted a kid, especially a girl. After she had the girl i took her and named her Emerald. After i took Emerald i left Ashley for good.'