Chpt 2- Mistakes

Harry's P.O.V.

Hey lads come over to mine and Louis' flat for a sec. Thanks(: 

-Harry xx

I hit the send button as the message sent to Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"LOUIS!" I yelled as he ran down the stairs.

"Yeah Haz?" He asked.

"The boys are coming over and i need everyone here." I told him.

"Alright." Liam, Niall, and Zayn came through the door. The room was filled with "Hey." "Hi Lou." "Whats up Haz?"

"Uh, well, after 4 hours of thinking it over, well uhm, I'm taking the uh baby."

Louis' P.O.V.

"I'm taking the baby." Harry had finished his sentence.

All eyes were on Harry. He had put on a weak smile. Me and Zayn stared at each other. I knew how Zayn was feeling. He told me last night. I mean i didn't really care if Emerald was here or not. I guess i would help out a friend. Would i like Emerald with Gemma? Of course. We are currently the biggest boy band in the world. We couldn't afford a baby getting in the way of our career. But i know Harry is family and family helps each other. So i guess being his "family" me and the other lads needed to help him out. 

"Uhm well i'll be right back." I blurted out and ran up to my room. Picked up my iPhone and called Eleanor. 

"Hello?" Her voice said through the speaker. 

"Hi babe."

"Can you hurry this up. I need to get back to folding clothes."

"Oh your at work? It can wait. Bye." I hung up the phone. I layed down on my bed. 

I was shocked Harry actually was going to take Emerald in. I expected him to say no because of our career. I'm not excited we are taking Emerald, but I'm not angry. I'm just worried that the baby will end up screwing up our career and friendship. A baby and 5 guys don't exactly mix. We could always have Danielle help us, and i guess Eleanor could too. But they wont always be there to help us, they have a life of their own. Im always going to be there for harry, i just think that this wasn't his best decision. I think Emerald is the cutest and sweetest baby ever. Her eyes remind me of harry's they are like the greenest green. I am in LOVE with harry's eyes. Another thing is Emerald is premature, Premature baby's i've heard can have a lot of difficulty's and others they live a healthy life. I just don't want Emerald to have a bunch of diffculty's and pass away when her mother isn't around instead her Uncle and 4 other lads are. I mean i'm technically an Uncle because me and harry have something real going on in our relationship. I just hope that we can take care of the baby and nothing bad will happen to her.

Liam's P.O.V.

"I'm taking the baby." Harry had said.

I was shocked! I thought for sure he was gonna say no. Me and the other lads were staring right at Harry. His smile was weak. I was actually kind of excited. Looking around at the lads faces you could tell what they were thinking. Niall was happier then a kid at Christmas while Louis was just kind of sitting there not really knowing what to feel. And Zayn was just sitting there. 

I know this might not be the best for our career, but i know we'll get through it. Together. We needed what was best for the kid. Gemma needed Harry and Harry needs us. I was definitely excited. I mean i've always wanted a little girl to spoil. Just thought it would be my own, not my best friends sisters baby. Oh well though. I was to busy thinking to even realize Louis wasn't there. When all of a sudden he came back down.