Every song reminds me of you chapter 5

''You know you should probably have something to eat.'' Someone insisted, pushing a sandwhich in my face. I looked up to see the one person I really didn't need to see right now.

''Matt just go away, im not hungry.'' I said, pushing the sandwhich away with my hand.

''I know you blame me, im not stupid Lana, I didn't know he was going to die in a car crash, hell, he probably didn't even know maybe he was going to kill himself he didn't know how and then boom, he dies.'' Matt said makng gestures.

''That's a horrible thing to say!'' I yelled at him.

''Would you raher him be in an accident or have him want to die?'' He asked.

I went silent, I didn't want to deal with Matt right now.

''That's what I thought.'' He whispered, handing me the sandwhich. I took it, obviously he wasn't going to give in, so I took a bite.

''I understand you know.'' He sighed.

''No you don't, no-one does, no-one ever will he was my boyfriend.'' I mumbled, letting the sandwhich drop to the floor.

''You don't get it do you? We acually care you know, he was my best-friend, you can easily get another boyfriend who you love equally as much, I can't ever get another bestfriend that will understand me like he does, his parents won't ever get another son, you only think of yourself, did you ever think for one minute that other people might miss him too?'' He blurted at me. I let a tear fall, he stood up and walked away mumbling to himself ''What a bitch.'' I heard him say.

So what if I was being selfish, I had a right to be. Who asked him to be Mr right all of a sudden? When did he suddenly care about anyone but himself?

I let my eyes wander across the people getting up and trailing across the grass to get some food. None of them seemed heart broken but then I looked to the corner to see Matt with his group of football friends, they were talking to Jason's parents and he seemed sad, almost hurt.

I sighed as I made my way over to them, Matt obviously saw me coming because he frowned a bi too obviously. Jason's Mum Mary turned to face me ''Oh Lana, please still visit us.'' Mary cried, hugging me tghtly. I smiled into her hair and brought myself back.

''Of course I will, your like a second Mother to me.'' I said quietly. It was the truth, Mary and Pete (Jason's Dad) always made me feel welcome in their home, I knew Jason was their only son. I'd be happy to be like a daughter to them.

''You too Matthew, please stayin touch, I want to keep every part of Jason I hve left including those he loved.'' She said sadly, lookingover at Matt. I was expecting him to make a rude comment and make her cry but to my suprise he smiled and hugged her. ''You'll always have me to talk to.'' He whispered. I hugged Pete and told them both I was truly sorry.

Jimmy Kerelli didn't seem the slightest bit bothered about anything going on around him, he was stuffing his face with all the food on the buffet table, I groaned mentally and pushed past a few people to look for my parents. They were interacting with people from school. My heart beat go faser as my eyes travelled along a bunch of people from school, they had banners that said 'We voted for you to be prom king.' and 'Remebered always.' on them. I really did underestimate these people, maybe they actually did care.

I just realised that I lost my prince but most of these people lost their role-mode, the person they look up to. The person they probably will have to look up to now is Matt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry watching Xfactor :S Il post some more tomorrow :)