-    "I'm no leader, but I'll tell you what we have to do: train with them. I don't care if Indra says: 'only warriors train here' again. We are warriors." –Sam stood up confidently.

-    "Yeah!" –I agreed- "If anyone here can get into a fight with them, that's us. We've trained with Lincoln, we know something."

-    "Yeah, they'll kill us in no time, but someone has to take the initiative." –Sam smiled- "And that spirit may help us." –she snapped her fingers before pointing at me.

-    "Always so willing to get hurt." –I shook my head as I smiled.

-    "No. Always willing to do what's right."

-    "I like that point of view better."

-    "Well, you're welcome, then."

-    "Let's go eat and then we'll fight."

-    "That's such a good motto, I dig it."

After the whole day passed, rain arrived at nighttime. Apparently, there was not enough food for all of us now, so someone needed to go hunting. Sam and I were moving towards the main door when Indra started to speak to the Grounders in Tringeslagen. I figured now would be as good of a time as it'd get; I moved towards Indra as she came to the door.

-    "Time for one more?"

-    "Step aside, sky girl." –Indra threatened me.

-    "Care to make it two?" –Sam moved beside me.

-    "Move. We're hungry."

-    "Make us." –I argued, Indra eyeing both of us up and down as Sam crossed her arms over her chest

-    "Fio, Quint. Give these girls what they want."

I looked at Sam as the two Grounders approached us, Quint being the one who got into a fight with Murphy. Great.

-    "So much for giving it time, huh?"–Sam chuckled while whispering to me, taking her knives- "Together."

-    "Together." –I agreed, taking my sword.

Quint went to face Sam and I knew this was not going to end well, but I knew Sam wasn't backing down so I faced Fio, ready to fight.

     Obviously, Indra would choose Quint to fight us, and obviously, he'd come after me. I knew I didn't stand a chance of winning this for, even if I had trained with Lincoln, Quint was bigger and angrier than him and I had a couple of injuries from the day before, but I also knew backing down was never an option. I rolled my eyes as soon as Quint stood in front of me, taking out two knives, just like me. Oh, how I wish I had my bow.

-    "This will hurt." –he spoke getting into position.

-    "Trust me, I know, but someone has to get that stupid smile off your face. Might as well try."