Before I could ask her about the kiss, Abby came to us and started taking care of the wounds. Maybe it didn't mean anything, it's not like she kissed me on the lips anyway... maybe she was going for my cheek but I moved.

- "Can you walk?"

Kane was quick to ask Sam once Abby was done. I helped her stand up, holding her up against my chest for a second. The majority of the cuts had been on her upper body, but someone had given her a rough and long cut on her left thigh.

- "Yeah... but no one get in trouble again," -Sam smiled, holding onto my upper arms as she held her weight up on her own- "I'm getting tired of this."

Once we had set camp for the night, we made a fire and we all sat around it. As we talked, I noticed Sam closing her eyes and resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her to me, kissing her forehead and she soon fell asleep.

- "How did you know it was Gustus?"

- "He'd do anything for her." –I answered Lincoln, glancing at Sam for a moment, smiling as she slept peacefully, rubbing her upper arm before looking back at him- "To protect her. It just made sense."

- "Sounds a lot like you both."

Octavia looked at her and then smiled up at me; before I could answer her, Raven came to us out of nowhere, screaming for us.

- "Shh, Sam's asleep." –I reproached her as she stood beside me- "What is it?"

- "I'm sorry, but you have to listen to this."

She then proceeded to take out a walkie that played a message from Jasper, saying they were trapped inside Mount Weather and had taken Harper somewhere. They were all alive still. This was our moment.

- "Talk to him." –Clarke demanded harshly- "Say something!"

- "It's repeating." -Ravn glanced at her- "It's a recording."

- "We need to do this now." –I carefully lowered Sam on the ground and rose to talk with Clarke - "We've got the alliance, now's the time to use it."

- "First we need an inside man." –she looked at me- "You were right, without someone on the inside to lower their defenses, turn off the acid fog, an army is useless. You should go."

- "I thought you hated that plan." –I reminded her- "That I'd get myself killed."

- "I was being weak." –she spoke coldly- "It's worth the risk. My map of Mount Weather." –she handed it to me- "Find a way to get on that radio and talk to us. Good luck."

With that, she left back with Lexa. So much for not wanting me to die. I shook my head; I had to do this.

- "Bell, how are you...?"

- "I can get you through the tunnels."

- "You can't go back there, Lincoln. Not yet."

- "Let me show you what to look for." –Raven told me as she moved to her tent.

I looked down at Sam, who was still sleeping and therefore had not heard a thing. It's probably for the best; she'll stay here safe this time, even if I have to die to make sure she survives.

 It's probably for the best; she'll stay here safe this time, even if I have to die to make sure she survives