Chapter 2

Warning ⚠️ cutting

Gavin's POV.

That fucking android poured coffee on my favorite jacket. He gave this to me. No... He means nothing to me now. None of them do, they casted me out. I got angry thinking about my family. I tore the jacket off and began running water over it. Please don't stain. I looked at my phone. The picture of me and my brother made me smile. We had just graduated. Adopted or not, he used to be a real brother. The feelings overwhelmed me. No! I can't let them see me feel things. They will cast me out. I opened the back of my phone, taking the razor firmly by the edge. I couldn't wear my jacket since it was soaking wet. Would it be a good idea? What if they find out? What if I lose my job? I quickly locked myself in a stall. I lowered my jean and cut into my leg.

"One, two, three." I started to slow.

You are weak, they hate you. Showing all those emotions is what made them hate you. That is why they kicked you out, for feeling things. The voice whispered softly into my ear. I took a deep breath and cut four more times. The seven cuts on my leg oozed. I cleaned the blood up and left the stall.

"Detective, I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me." I looked up to see that stupid tin can and his handsome, worried face.

Handsome? I meant stupid. Yeah, his stupid, handsome face. No! Not handsome, just stupid.

"It's fine tincan." I took a deep breath. He was looking me up and down, tilting his head like a puppy. "Cute," I muttered under my breath.

"Detective Reed? You're hurt," he stated. I shook my head, denying it. "You're bleeding." He pointed to my leg. I looked down to see blood seeping through.

"Fuck!" I swore. Conan looked at the blood, then at my face.

"Oh," he muttered. He grabbed my hand softly. "Don't hurt yourself Gavin, please for me," he whispered. He used my real name, shocking me. He sounded so sincere. My heart jumped a bit. He looked like he felt something. Did he? I pushed past him. I wouldn't let him see me feel things.

"My shift is over. Bye prick." I quickly left.

RK900 POV.

"Nines? What are you doing here with Gavin's jacket?" Connor asked me. He must have been looking for me. All the warnings I had been getting while talking to Gavin had overwhelmed me. So, I curled up holding Gavin's jacket because he had forgotten it.

"I got distracted," I said, standing up.

"Do you feel things Nines?" I shook my head furiously.

If I can deny it then it's not true, right? Connor nodded.

"Okay, let's go home. Our shift is over." I got in the car with hank and Connor, still clinging to Gavin's jacket.

Hank and Connor's house.

I went to my room immediately. I held the jacket close to me and tried to identify the feelings. A red wall with error on it and words I couldn't identify appeared. I looked at the red wall curiously but in the end I let it be. I was not going to go deviant. I denied the wall. It disappeared. I'm an Android, I can not feel things.

The next morning.

RK900's POV.

I sat at the table with Connor and Hank. "Why don't I have a name?" I questioned. Connor coughed awkwardly.

"You were not assigned one." I nodded, looking at the time.

"We should leave." I stated. Hank and Connor seemed to be happy again, contrary from yesterday. "You two seem happy again, did something happen last night? You both seemed mad when you got home," I asked. Connor blushed and nodded.

"Yeah, we got it out of our system," Hank said, blushing too.

"Oh and did you watch some family movie last night?" I asked. I heard someone saying 'daddy' last night, so obviously they were watching a family movie.

"No? We didn't," Connor said, confused.

Well if they didn't watch a family movie then why did I hear a boy saying daddy? I decided to investigate.

"Well I heard a boy saying 'daddy,'" I told Connor, confused. His face turned a deep blue.

"Hey, we should get to work quickly. Let's go," Connor squeaked and ran out the door. Hank nodded, following him quickly. I was confused.

Maybe Gavin can help me with my questions.

At the DPD.

Gavin's POV.

I watched Anderson and his plastic bitch walk in, the new model walking just behind them. They were blushing and the RK900 looked confused. He walked up to me. "Hello Gavin. I cleaned your jacket, it didn't stain." Conan woke up early to wash it, since he cuddled with it.

"Thanks. What's the old man and the bitch blushing about?" I asked curiously.

"Well I heard them watching a movie last night, except they say they didn't. I heard a little boy cry out 'daddy' a few times, so they must have been watching a family movie," he stated, extremely confused. I was not so innocent and I caught on immediately. "Can you please explain?" he asked me politely. I was going to ruin him.

"Well they were probably fucking," I stated casually. A light blue blush dusted across his face. It was adorable. I dug my nails into my palm.

No, not adorable.

"Oh that makes sense, now I will drop it." He looked highly embarrassed. It made me wonder if he was deviant. I realized that the prick was still holding my jacket. I extended my arm, asking for it without words. He looked at my wrist, which had a few cuts from last night's outburst of emotions. He handed me the jacket. He looked at my arm, frowned, and then sighed. "We have a case," he said quietly. I followed him to my car. We got in and I started it up.

"So why don't you have a name?" I was genuinely curious.

"I don't know, would you like to give me one?" He looked over to me. I shifted slightly.

"Um okay, how about...."

A/n my poor editor i hope you enjoyed the chapter also I'm fucking in pain and wish for death but fanfics keep alive