Prompt list

Here is the prompt list:

"How did you manage to set the Christmas tree on fire?! It's only been up for five minutes!"

"I saw my Dad kissing Santa Claus"

"Oh god, don't tell me she's cooking Christmas dinner."

"There was a reason they didn't let Rudolph join in their reindeer games."

"Come to think about it, a snowman coming to life is quite a terrifying concept... like, does that mean snow is alive?"

"Pull the damn cracker or I'll kill you"

"Your present is my presence."

"Jesus didn't die for this shit." "That's Easter..."

"Look, if you don't like Love Actually, we're going to have to break up."

"Why does Santa continue to climb down chimneys if he got stuck in one? Surely he's learned his lesson there."

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle bells..." "That's not how the song goes."

"Don't be such a Scrooge".

"Christmas is the time for giving. So give me a break."

"Ah, Christmas. The one day of the year where it's acceptable to drink before 12pm."

"Fuck it. It's Christmas."

"Why do you have to look at me like that? It's making me weak, please stop."

"Oh god, how can you manage to switch from cute to sexy in under a second?"

"I'm so lucky."

"I can't stop thinking about you."

"Is this the moment that we kiss?"

"The more I look at you, the more I think we need to leave."

"Look at me. I love you."

"What took you so long? I missed you..."

"I-I think we should go for dinner first."

"I know you're working, but can I come over because I miss seeing your face?"

"I never thought I'd be so lucky, especially not in this lifetime."

"I love you more than coffee." *distant gasps*

"And when you're not around I keep thinking I might cry."

"I'm asking because I've seen the way you look at me."

"I'm tired and my bed feels so empty without you here."

"I think I'm in love with you and I don't know what to do."

"I desperately want to take you out for dinner and slow dance with you until the sun comes up, but I also want to grip your hair as I watch you writhing underneath me."

"If you don't stop looking at my lips without doing anything about it, I will take you right here on this counter."

"Every inch of you is the most incredible thing that God ever created."

"I know you don't like labels, so will you be my married-person-thing?"

"Are you going to kiss or keep staring?"

"I fell for you without even knowing it and, jesus, does it hurt that you can't see it."

"Stop doing that with your face, someone else is going to snatch you up."