i've been addicted to you since the first hit......-part 1

Amie Hemsworth was  age 18, brunette with a lovely bubbly personality she went to a performing art school one of the best in London, Amie wasn't originally from London but at the age of 16 her and her best friend Emma Smith moved and got there own flat together where Amie's main focus was singing Emma's was acting Emma was also brunette aged 17. Amie was walking to school with Emma and Vanessa who had the third bedroom in the flat - Vanessa Jones age 18, currently studying dance.

Amies POV.

We were running late because Emma forgot her script that she needed to practise for a part in the schools grease, i don't know how she forgot though me and Vanessa remembered ours and even reminded her about it, Vanessa was going for sandy and Emma was going for frenchie  and i was going for Rizzo i think i can really pull of the attuide.But then i got a text message from josh hutchterson who was 18 and loves acting, he was going for kenickie.

JOSH 

HEY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS ?!

AMIE 

SORRY SHOULD BE THERE SOON BLAME EMMA 

As we turned around the corner there was josh waiting by the gate like every morning but normally the others are there too we have to be really late if the others have gone in.Josh ran to give me a hug  and then hugged Emma and Vanessa, josh was one of my best friends i could tell him anything, he is someone i trust and i could go to him for advice and he would always help.We all ran to class which happen to be the auditions i think it went very well for everyone.

But i'm worried i wont get it, but its ok if i don't i have so much to do i have to practise my sets  for a couple of concert openings i'm doing and a few gigs here and there and i have to fit in catching up with  Nathan, i don't get to see him much because he is in a massive band called The Wanted, we met when we were 16 when i came to the school we have been best friends since we are really close but towards the end of the year he got an audition for the band, don't get me wrong I'm really happy for him but i miss him a lot so when he is in town i need to spend every second with him before he needs to leave again,so straight after school me and the girls are going to go and stay with him it will be good watching him and the other boys perform aswell I'm hoping to get some pointers on how to handle everything and performing for this project i'm doing for school.

At the end of school i headed home to pack my stuff which wasn't a surprise that i was packing at the last minute but neither had Emma so it was OK but Vanessa as expected was all packed waiting at the door telling us to hurry up and then i got a text message...............

NATH

HEY AMIE SUPER EXCITED THAT YOU AND THE GIRLS ARE COMING WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE HERE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU :D

AMIE 

HEY SHOULD BE THERE SOON JUST FINISHING PACKING SEE YOU THEN :)

Nathan opened the door, within seconds he had his arms around me then he hugged Emma and Vanessa after we UN-packed there was another knock at the door suddenly in came Tom,Max,Siva and jay, Tom ran and picked me up and spun me around then i gave the others a hug and introduced them to Emma and Vanessa, over the last few years i have got to know the boys very well but Emma and Vanessa haven't met them before because Nathan stays round ours normally but every time Nathans at home he invites me round so i have grown close to the boys.