Chapter One: On to Hogwarts

The L/N residence:

Y/N POV

I was just in my room meditating while levitating, waiting for my parents to awake and help me go shopping for my prepration of going to Hogwarts. The spell I was using was one of the first spells I learnt: Wingardium Leviosa, it lets you levitate things. Usefull if you want to clean you room, I casted it with my mothers wand since I don't have one of my own but I'm getting one today though.

I levitated over to the mirror in my room and brushed away my H/C (stands for hair colour) hair from my forehead. It revealed two scars on the right side of my forehead, these are the prove that I survived the curse that 'You know who' casted on me, not one but twice. The first time 'He' did it was when I was 2 years old I was nothing but crying and eating by then, the second time happend when I was 7 year. I was sneaked out of the house to practice some spells, and 'He' saw me for the second time. My parents, who were looking for me, could chase 'Him' away before worse things could happen. But the story was already told, I recieved my second scar next to my first and prove that I survived the spell a second time. I dubbed my mark as the Blitzkrieg mark, because it has a lot in common with the SS mark of the germans in WWII.

Since then my parents won't allow me to go anywhere without they're knowing where I went. That's why I'm waiting for them to wake up. I inwardly sigh as I look at the time: 8:49 AM. This is taking too long, what a drag. I decided to do some reading, normaly I would go to the garden and train with swords or lift some weights, but I can't since my parents are asleep and they don't want to wake up before 9:00 AM. I'm relatively fit for my age, I even got a 4-pack and I can lift up to 80 kg. That's pretty much for a 12 year old kid, I heard some stumbling and looked at the clock again: 9:04 AM. Nice, my parents woke up and time to eat breakfast, I dispelled the levitation spell and headed to my bathroom to shower before dressing in my usual outfit and heading downstairs.

(imagine it without the headphone, this is also your H/S meaning Hair Style).

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N practicing his spells on a tree.

Diagon Alley

Y/N POV

While passing through the Leaky Cauldron my parents greet some old faces before going to the backdoor, tapping some stones and opening the gate to Diagon Alley.

Jonathan: "So son, where do you want to go first? The wandmaker or the magical beast shop for your animagus?" My father asked.

Y/N: "I think... the magical beast shop first." I told my dad, and my mother smiled.

Lucy: "Always the one that thinks about animagus first aren't you?" She said while we're walking towards some place called Eeylops Owl Emporium.

When we stepped inside the shop I felt a warmth like connection between me and someone or something else, while my parents started arguing about what animagus I should have I started walking to the desk of the shopkeeper looking for what was responsible for the bond. Then the shopkeeper started talking to my parents before spotting me.

Shopkeeper: "Hey boy! What are you doing there at my desk?" He asked. "Shouldn't you be searching for a animagus or something?"

Y/N: "I am, but I feel some sort of connection between me and one of the animagus you have i'm guessing." I stated.

Shopkeeper: "Some sort of connection? That doesn't give you the ri-." He was cut of by my dad.

Jonathan: "Ssst, just let him be." He said towards the shopkeeper before turning to me. "And where is this- this connetion coming from."