The Honeymoon

"ARGH! SONG JI HYO, REALLY! ", JONGKOOK snaps in complaint as he enters the hotel room with Ji Hyo in his arms.

He isn't really happy with that. It would have been really romantic if the girl he is carrying doesn't stink of wine, and she isn't snoring so loudly that the neighboring suites could actually hear her.

He throws her into the hotel bed and she coils comfortably into it, her white dress slowly turning into her own cocoon of white cloth.

He stares at her in disbelief. He knew something would happen. Things were going so smoothly that he started suspecting something to happen.

And he is never wrong.

The proof is right in front of him, sleeping like she came from a night of party instead of her wedding day.

He couldn't believe this girl. What kind of girl would get totally drunk in her wedding day that she could probably barely remember the ride home?

Why did he even marry this girl?

He sighs in annoyance as he loosen his tie and shrugs off his tux.

Obviously, honeymoon isn't happening tonight.

So he just goes inside the bathroom and takes a shower to get ready for bed.

He didn't even bother being quick. He knows Ji Hyo is too deep in her slumber to even remember how important today is.

And as soon as he is back from his shower did he proven himself right again.

He is still in his bathrobe when he comes back to where Ji Hyo is, sprawled over the king-sized bed, her dress occupying the wide space.

He sighs again as he moves her wide spread arms to one side. "Hey, give me some space."

Ji Hyo instead curls to her side in the middle of the bed.

"Ugh. Seriously! " he leans forward and slides his arms under her to move her to one side.

He has just heaved her in his arms when all of a sudden, she rolls to a different direction, shifting his balance off and making him fall forward on top of her.

She doesn't seem to have felt the impact, because she simply wraps her arms around his waist and presses her face against his chest  as if she is finding it comfortable like a pillow.

He freezes. His throat has suddenly gone dry and he feels his insides do a somersault, heat speading all over his system faster than he could blink.

Aa if to make things worse, Ji Hyo's eyeslids flutter, making his chest flutter, too.

Her glassy eyes focus on him, who is still over her, the mice in his chest suddenly running rampant.

"Oppa.. " she mutters, sending a breath of grape to his face.

"What? " he responds, annoyed.

She suddenly smiles despite her sleepy eyes. "You're mine now."

He stares at her. It still really amazes him how she could manage to annoy him and make him smile at the same time.

This girl is just really unpredictable.

He rolls to her side and wraps his arms around her. He kisses her forehead and looks down at her. She seems to be finding his chest comfortable because she presses her face against it, too, and mutters another unsensible but somehow touching comment.

"Let a girl lay eyes on you and I will poke her eyes with a pen.. ", she mumbles.

"This girl, seriously. " he mutters, tightening his arms around her.

They stay like that for a few minutes when Ji Hyo suddenly sits up and swings her feet off the bed.

"Hey, where are you going? " he asks.

He could see her eyes are still glassy, like it is open but not really seeing anything around her. She's as blank as ever.

She stands up right next to the bed and reaches her arms backwards.

"What are you doing? " he asks.

"This dress is too stuffy. Who designed this crappy dress? " she complaines as she tries hard to reach for the head of the zipper at the back of her dress.

"You did, stupid. " he answers as he gets off the Ned to help her.

He swats her hands away and reaches the zipper. Only after he slides it open did he realize the kind of trouble he gets himself into.

For as soon as the zipper separated, the dress revealed the smooth, milky skin of his wife.

Who is as blank and oblivious as ever.

Jong Kook's face starts heating up, but Ji Hyo merely looks up at him innocently.

"I designed this dress? " she asks.

He only nods, for a lump is in his throat at the moment, his breathing becoming fast.

"Well, please slap me next time I make a dress like this." JI Hyo blabbers on as she shrugs the dress off.

He has a sudden intake of breath as he turns his back on her, his system panicking, alarm bells blaring all over his head, red lights flashing.

He hurries toward the cabinet and takes out another bathrobe. Then he reaches it out to Ji Hyo without turning his head.

"Wear it, Ji Hyo-ah." he says in restraint calmness.

He feels it being taken from his hand. "Are you mad? " she suddenly asks, still in her sleepy voice.

"No." he answers too quickly.

"Then why aren't you looking at me? "

He turns his head to her only to turn back away when he caught a glimpse of her still halfway in wearing the robe.

"I am looking at you! " he clenches his teeth.

This drunk person is making fun of him.

He freezes the moment he feels her arms wrap around his waist from behind as she asks, "Why are you mad? "

And there goes every last bit of his control, snapping into non-existence.

He turns to face her and claims her lips as he cups her face with his hands.

Why is he even stopping himself? They're now married.

The warmth in him grew hotter as soon as he feels her responding to his kiss, her arms clinging on his neck for support as he tastes every sweet corners of her lips. He clasps a hand around her waist, his thoughts going berserk with the knowledge that there is nothing between them but a pair of unreliable robes.

Then he feels her warm palm found its way inside the robe, pressing its warmth against his chest. He slides his other hand to her back and leads her to the bed without breaking off the kiss.

The two of them fell into the bed, with him over her, and she let his hands travel freely all over her.

********************************************

Hello, spartacers! I missed you! I risked starting this book but I might be giving updates once a week because I got school to focus on. Still, I hope you'll be with me in this journey.

I wasn't really planning to publish tonight, but I watched the latest EP of running man and got so happy to see our lovies being coupled up, getting teased by the members, and winning together!

"I really forgot that they're invinsible together. " Jae Seok really said that on the show! 😍😍

Spartace, Fighting!

Love lots,
mongji23