He stormed out of his own house, slamming the door. We heard him start the engine and drive off. I turned my gaze onto Brenda seeing a tear coming down to her cheeks... What the heck is going on?

"You have to tell me everything" I whispered.

Brenda looked at me with her eyes in sorrow... I hugged her for comfort and hoped it helped a little bit. I really hate seeing her like this. No one other than Rey has made her cry. She must love CeeJay if this is affecting her this bad, I thought.

"You guys should talk, I'll be upstairs..." Andrew said.

"Thanks."

Andrew took off heading up the stairs. This is kinda weird thinking that it's not our house, but who cares? My sister is going through some things right now and it's because of CeeJay...

"Now, tell me what's going on dude."

"I just don't know what to do... " Brenda started her story.

Okay, good. She got her feelings out and everything... Now all she need is some answers... What could I possibly say to her? I mean I'm happy that CeeJay and her are finally together, but I know where she's coming from... I understand why she's so hesitant to have a relationship with him because if I was in her situation, I probably would be as torn as her right now...

"You know, I think you guys need to talk it out... Tell him all your worries and fears, tell him everything... I'm sure he'll understand dude."

She nodded as tears kept falling from her eyes. I wish they can work everything out as soon as possible...

We talked it off with Mrs. Garret and told her that we won't be eating dinner with them tonight. We said our goodbyes and headed home. Brenda still looked wrecked, but I can't blame her... She still looks beautiful to me though.

"We're home!" I shouted.

Mom was in the kitchen and she yelled back, "How's Mrs. Garret feeling?!"

Brenda ran up to her room as fast as she can, I know she wouldn't want to tell Mom about everything so, I let her.

"To be honest, I really don't know... She stayed in this one room and she doesn't really look that good... I feel bad for her." I said while I made my way into the kitchen.

Mom just finished eating and that remind me that we haven't eaten yet. Im starving! What do we have for dinner? I thought. I searched the our dining table for food, but my eyes couldn't spot anything. No food. Damn it.

"Oh really? I might need to vi-"

"Mom, do we have more food?" I cut-ted her of.

She turned her gaze on me looking off guard.

"Didn't you guys eat yet? I thought you guys were eating over the Garret's so, I didn't think you'll be looking for food when you get home... We don't have any food left honey. I only ate McDonald's that was enough for one person."

Oh my gosh, hearing the word Mcdonald's makes me even hungrier! I wonder if Brenda's hungry... She probably is.

"It's okay Mom, I'll just buy some food... Only if you let me drive?" 

Mom hesitated for a bit, but I knew she would let me, McDonald's was like a block away....

"Fine, but be careful..." Mom answered.

"Of course."

I grabbed the keys from the counter and headed up stairs instead of our main door.

"Where you goin'?"

"Gonna get Brenda." I yelled while running up the stairs.

My stomach grumbled as I got my way to the top of the stairs. I'm starving!

"Knock, knock!" 

I opened Brendas door seeing her sitting up on her bed. She had her notebook and pen in her hands. She's probably writing another one of her incredible stories! I can't wait to read them I thought.

"Hey, I'm going to McDonald's to buy some food. What should I get ya?"

" A burger will do it." She answered.

"Okay."

I headed down and went straight to Mom's car. I started the engine and I just couldn't wait for my mouth to taste those awesome burgers and don't even get me started with the fries! Their so good! Gosh, I'm starving! 

"I'm craving for food! I shouted while I made my way out of our garage.

~

How was it ? Hope you guys liked it... I bet you guys forgot about Brenda writing some stories, LOL I mentioned it on the first the chapter :) Oh and if there's any mistakes , sorry ! LOL just ignore them for now...  Well , comment , vote and fan ! Thanks guys :D