Chapter One

A/N: First off, I'd like to say:  HI! THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON MY STORY! Now, moving on. This is inspired by A LOT of werewolf fiction on wattpad, and it's more than likely been done before. Right now it's a work in progress, and I'm not completely sure what I want to do with it yet. If you read this one day and the next it's completely different, I'm sorry. I hope you'll be patient and stick with me. Well, here we go!

P.S. This first chapter is incomplete. I accidentally published it before I knew what I was going to do with it. -.-

----

Chapter One

"Gosh Dangit, Curtis! Give me those back, right now!" I shouted, an angry blush rushing to my cheeks as my best friend, Curtis Lynn, darted away from my grasping hands once more. His freckly face was bright red, and he was laughing so hard that he was having trouble breathing. I, on the other hand, was not having such a good time.

"Say please!" he sang, waving my crimson panties in front of my face once more. They were the ones I had to use for performance ballroom, since you can't have underwear lines under your skirt. It was completely embarrassing that my guy best friend of all people had to find them. Especially when he was like an overprotective brother to me. Thanks to him, I'd never live this down.

"You suck!" I exclaimed, snatching at them again. "What kind of a best friend goes through my underwear drawer?!"

He merely chuckled and took a step back. We were standing in my room, his back to my bathroom door and my back to my bed. I was so going to kill him. Say your prayers, Curtis Lynn, because you are about to die. "They were sitting on your bed. You know, Vinny, I thought you were innocent," he informed me teasingly.

I fisted two angry hands on my hips, blushing more deeply, if that were even possible. "I am! You're the one waving them around like an emergency flag! What if they were dirty, Curtis?"

His smile dropped, and I watched in satisfaction as he threw them across the room and squealed like a little girl, although his voice was considerably deeper. "Ewe! Virginia Alexandria Meredith Oliver Debough, why do you leave dirty underwear on your bed?!" Curtis shouted, making use of my full name.

"They're not dirty!" I replied, laughing hard as I walked over and picked them up to stuff them back into my underwear drawer. "I hope you know you just screamed like a little girl." I turned around and gave him a triumphant smirk.

From the expression on his boyish face, I could tell he was not amused. "Well I'll give you some of my dirty underwear, and you can see how you like them, okay?" he said, childishly crossing his arms over his chest. He put on his special Curtis-pout, and I did my best not to look at it.

I walked over and ruffled his hair mega-soft, dark brown hair. "You'll get over it," I told him, sticking out my tongue playfully. He froze for a second, then relaxed and playfully pushed my hand away.

"No, Virginia, we're fighting," he proclaimed, turning away from me and heading toward my bedroom door.

I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, grinning as he whipped his head around to look at me over his shoulder. He glanced over his shoulder at me, his hands going to rest on top of mine, which were intertwined and rested just above his belt. "Forgive me yet?" I asked, giggling at how stiff his body had suddenly become.

A smile flickered over my best friend's mouth, and before I knew it, he had my arms up over his shoulders. Curtis leaned forward, forcing me to plank against his back as he ran out of the room. "Put me down, jerk!" I complained. The only things keeping me restrained were his hands as he tightly held my wrists in order to pull me up and juggle me against his back side. I jiggled helplessly against him while he vaulted out of my room, down the stairs and into our quaint little living room.

 "I'm your jerk," he reminded me smugly, plopping me on my feet at last as he reached the middle of the room.

I stumbled and his hands steadied me, but I just glared up at him with my angry storm grey eyes. "We're still fighting," I announced decisively, before turning around and heading out the front door.

"Where are you going?" Curtis asked, his voice sounding weary.

Sending him a wicked grin, I put my hands on my hips and replied, "You're taking me to a movie to make up for it."