House shopping

That Saturday YuQi and I planned to go house shopping in order to help make her house homey. We spent our lunches that week planning what we wanted to get and how we were going to decorate her house. Friday night we made a list of stores to go to and we planned that I was going over to pick her up at 11 am so we could go to the stores pretty early and get decorating. Unfortunately, what was not planned was that I would sleep in until 11:30. I accidentally fell asleep late the night before because I was binge watching Netflix and the only reason I woke up is because my phone kept going off with calls from YuQi.  When I finally got out of bed and picked up the phone YuQi seemed worried. "Hello? (Y/N), I thought you were supposed to come at 11." Looking at the clock I quickly realized I slept in. "Umm... yeah I on my way just give me a few minutes I'll be there soon." With that I threw my phone on my bed and ran to my closet to get dressed. I put on some jeans with a baggy sweatshirt and put my hair up in a messy bun. I put on mascara, chap stick, and a little bit of blush to make me less dead. I hurried out of my room with only one shoe on in order to get to my car quickly. Only once I got down the stairs I realized I didn't have my bad or my phone and ran upstairs. Once I had my bag and phone I looked around my house so I could tell my mom I was heading out for the day and won't be sure what time I'm coming home but I didn't find her. Instead I found a note on the kitchen island next to a plate of toast. "I'll be out for the day, have fun~ love, mom" the note read. I grabbed the plate of toast and took it in the car with me. I ate half a toast on the way to pick up YuQi. Once I got there YuQi was waiting outside for me. I hope she wasn't waiting long. In the car on the way to the store she was kind enough to hold my plate of toast while I ate and drove. 

"Where should I put the plate?" YuQi asked when we got to the store and parked. I had finished my toast and wasn't really sure where to tell her she could set it down. "You can put it on the floor in the back, I'm sure I'll remember to get it down when I get home." Once we were in the store it was a lot of fun to look at all the cute little decor they had in stock. We left the stores and headed over to start decorating around 3:45. Once we got to her house and unloaded everything we decided that painting the walls should be first.  The only rooms we ended up painting were her living room (light peach) and her bathroom (light blue). Painting took longer than we realized and before we knew it the time was already 8:15. I asked if we should call it a night and get dinner and we ordered a pizza. I went to go pick up the pizza and by the time I got back YuQi was decorating her room with what she could without having to put nails in the walls yet. I could see she wanted to keep working so I asked if she wanted to stay up working. She loved the idea so I texted my mom I would be staying over longer. My mom said she didn't have a problem with it and YuQi and I sat down to eat. 

"You want to finish everything tonight?" I asked. "Yeah, I like how everything is coming along~". YuQi and I talked and ate and then got back to work. We finished her house and it looked great. 

I was glad YuQi seemed to be very happy with the job we did

I was glad YuQi seemed to be very happy with the job we did. By the time we finished it was 4:45 am and I knew there was no way I would be able to drive home with how tired and sleepy I was. YuQi said I could sleep over so I asked where I should sleep. I suggested the couch but to my surprise she said I could sleep with her in her bed. "My bed is pretty big and it'll be like a sleep over she smiled. I can't believe that she said I could sleep in the same bed as her but I was so tired I just went and laid down next to her. She gave me some pajama shorts to sleep in along with one of her over sized shirts. As soon as I laid down I fell asleep and slept through the whole night without dreaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final word count: 911

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll be back next week with a new chapter :)