JJ x Reader

This has talk of ddlg and is based off ddlg. 
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V 

I sat watching JJ as she talked to Aaron in his office, but about what? I kept watching her until she came storming out. I immediately stood up and walked after her. "JJ wait up." I said running up to her. She looked sad and she looked as if she was about to cry. "Hey darling what's wrong?" I asked softly bringing her into a hug. I felt wet droplets on my shirt and I knew she was crying.I took her hand and lead her to an empty office. "Sit and calm down darling then tell me what happened." I instructed JJ. She stopped crying and slowed her breathing. "Y/N d-do you know what a l-little is?" JJ asked  me as she looked down at her shoes. "Yeah of course I do. I am a daddy." I said lifting her face so she looks at me. She smiled and blushed, "Well Hotch said I can't go into little space at work, but I can't control it." JJ explained sadly. "Well how about if you feel your gonna slip into little space just come over and we can go have some little time." I suggested smiling softly at her. She nodded enthusiastically. "Okay then princess." I Smirked as her eyes widened. "No no that will slip me into little space." She whined. "Maybe that's what I want baby girl." I whispered softly. She whimpered and buried her face into my chest. "No daddy." She said softly. I smiled softly and hugged her. 

-Few weeks later-

"Daddy?" JJ said softly tugging on my arm gently. I took her hand and lead her outside. "You okay princess?" I asked softly. She shook her head. "A-a man touched my bum and was being to touchy." She cried softly. I puller her into a tight embrace. "Show me who it was darling." I said as calmly as I could. She took me back and pointed at the officer. I walked up to him and punched him square in the jaw. "Don't you, EVER touch my girlfriend again do you hear me you low life son of a bitch!" I shouted. Hotch and Morgan had to pull me off of the guy before I killed him. JJ took me into the other room and sat on my lap. "You didn't have to do that." She said kissing my knuckles softly. "yes I did, no man should touch a girl like that, especially if that girl is someone as beautiful and as stunning as you." I said softly looking at her. JJ blushed. "What was that about?!" Hotch shouted as he stormed in. "He touched JJ inappropriately." I said calmly as JJ fixed up my hand. "Doesn't mean you go around hitting every tom, dick and harry." Hotch said calmly. I shrugged. "He got what he deserved and that's all I care about and as long as JJ is okay I am fine. "Don't worry I am fine Y/N." JJ said hugging me softly. I smiled and kissed her head. 

We all headed home and went about our jobs.