2. Your first case

A/N- sorry for the wait, hope this one is alright for ya (don't know if this links to the rest of the story but thought I'd kind of start again? I dunno let's see where this goes. Maybe like mini stories where the one before was no.1 and this is no.2? Let's see where this goes..)

"Come on, I'm taking you somewhere." Sherlock cheers as he skips into the room, noticing (Y/N) isn't there and swerving around the apartment to search.
"Where the hell are you taking me? We just reunited yesterday and already you're dragging me off to run one of your errands" (Y/N) calls back from the bathroom.

*Sherlock and (Y/N) had known each other closely since university. They were each other's best and only friends during their years at Oxford. They were considered the outsiders by the 'normal' people. They would normally sit in the library or wander the grounds, deducing people as the ambled by or discussing their recent lecture and the teachers level of incompetence. After Oxford, they had lost touch. Sherlock headed to London in search of 'adventure' (as he called it) and (Y/N) headed east in her travels, determined to discover all she could in the world before deciding on a set path. Recently, a certain Mike Stamford had run into (Y/N) as she was passing through London on her way to the North, and had mentioned that he had connections with Sherlock Holmes. Of course, a meeting was arranged and the reunion followed suit.*

You wonder downstairs to the hallway to see Sherlock straightening his coat collar before ruffling his hair.

"Ah...(Y/N) took your time getting ready I see" he sneers, tracing his eyes up and down your body, picking up on the certain (F/C) shirt and trousers, odd choice he thought, going by her mood.
"I've decided to bring you along on one of my cases!" A smile curls each end of his mouth as the words fill him with excitement.

"Is that all? Thought you'd come up with something a bit better than that" You sarcastically comment. You see his smile fade as you approach him, swinging your coat over your shoulders.
"Oh I'm just messing William, I'm actually quite looking forward to it. But are you sure they'll let me in the crime scene, seeing as I don't really work forensics...at all"
"Well, it worked with John, might as-well try it with you" he smiles, opening the door, gesturing you to go through it.
"And I've told Lestrade about you, I'm sure he's more than keen to meet you in person."
He states as you hail a taxi and both climb in.

You arrive outside a large Manor House, covered in crimson ivy with four large bay windows and a large, wooden door, almost twice the height of Sherlock. You notice the police tape stretching the perimeter of the house with exactly thirteen police officers and forensic scientists dotted around, chatting and conversing with each other. Obviously called due to the urgency of the situation, you deduce.
"Very good" Sherlock chirps, side eyeing you and giving you a slight smirk.
"Just analysing the situation" you reply, smirking back.
"Ugh not another one of your 'acquaintances' is it? Jesus Sherlock you cant bring whatever knew friend you make" an overly irritating voice approaches you from behind.
"(Y/N) meet .... Anderson" Sherlock shivers as the name dares to escape his lips.
"Anderson, what an incompetent name. Whatever do I owe the pleasure" you sneer, turning on your heels and stretching out a hand for Anderson to shake. Sherlock chuckles lowly at this.
"(Y/N), sounds like the smart ass you obviously are. I can see you and Sherlock suit each other quite nicely." He sneers back, taking your hand and limply shaking it. You grimace at this as Sherlock shows obvious signs of uncomfortableness as he looks away from the two of you.
"Ugh can we hurry up with this I am desperate to go inside. I've been dying to see a fresh body for months." Sherlock groans. You give him a look . "Fine. 'Corpse'" He moans, placing extra emphasis on the last word.
"Well I guess I'll see you two in there, not that I'm looking forward to it in the slightest" Anderson comments, pushing past you harshly and striding towards the house.
"What the hell has he got shoved up his arse?" You sigh, turning to Sherlock to see him grinning like a madman at you. "What is it now" "I am so glad you hate him as much as I do. God I've missed this" he smiles, gesturing to the both of you.

"Right," you say, "shall we go in?"

A/N - I'm back baby