"Come on Biscuit, let's go home."

                                                                                   ~*~

"I can't beleive it." I cried, throwing my arms around Rose who was starting to pack her suitcases. 

She sighed and nodded, "Well at least we have one more day together." She pointed out.

I huffed, "Yeah but I have school tomorrow."

"Skip." She said bluntly. 

"Wait - what?"

"Skip." She repeated in a tone you would use on a child.

I rolled my eyes, "My mum would never let me do that."

"Who says she has to know?"

I thought about this for a while before nodding, "True. Alright. Let's do it." 

Later that night after dinner Rose decided to take Biscuit for his second walk of the day since obviously I didn't want to take him on a walk again. Once was bad enough for me. Instead of doing my Maths and Chem homework like I should have, I logged onto AIM on my laptop and looked to see if he  was online. 

He was. 

I got that giddy feeling my stomach again, my palsm started to get a bit clammy, and I wiped them off on my pair thighs. I don't know why I felt this way for someone that I hadn't even met in real life, but I did and I couldn't deny these feelings - cliche line, I know. 

I've become to cliche since talking to this guy who makes my heart race faster than a professional runner in a marathon. I took a deep, long breath of air before clicking on his contact name and starting a chat with him.

JustaDancerx: Hello :)

JustaDancerx: Hello?

JustaDancerx: You there?

JustaDancerx: Um ..

I looked at the screen before me, I was literally having a chat with myself. I didn't get why he wasn't responding. Everytime we chat he always responds like that, and if he's busy he puts his avalible status to 'away' or 'busy'. I waited for what seemed like forever before a pinging filled my silent room.

He replied. 

Singing4life24: Why didn't you tell me?

JustaDancerx: Am I missing something here?

Singing4life24: Don't play stupid with me Victoria.

My breath literally caught in my throat. You know how that usually only happens in the cheesy dramatic romance novels? Well it actually happened to me, and I most certainly am not in a cheesy dramatic romance novels - I mean who reads those anyway? 

Anyways, back to the topic. How did this guy know my name?

JustaDancerx: How do you know my na-

-Singing4life24 has gone offline-

That one simple sentence, 'Singing4life24 has gone offline' made my heart sink into a bottomless pit of emptyness. My hands started to shake a little, and I noticed that I was still in the chat. I quickly closed the window and logged out of AIM, carefully setting my laptop on my bedside table I clammered out of bed, my feet intangling in the sheets so I tripped and faceplanted into the ground.