Your First Crush

This chapter was requested by
FujoshiPotato69. Okay that's all I have to say. Oh, and sorry this took so long! My family sucks. If you want, I'll make an update on what happened and why I was gone. For this one, (Y/N) is 6.

Green Boi
You were just sitting at your seat in school, finishing in a color by number that the teacher had passed out to everyone (Yo, I fuckin hate these things). Suddenly, the teacher stands up, and goes
"Midoriya, switch seats with Aika. Your new seat is next to Daichi."
You quietly removed everything inside of your current desk, got up, and made your way over to your new seat. However, Aika seemed to have no plans of going anywhere.
"Aika. Move."
Aika didn't move.
"Oh my God, Aika, can you PlEaSe move."
Nobody liked Aika. She thought she was better than everybody else, but she especially hated you.
"Why should I move? I don't want to!"
"The teacher said so, stupid. Now move!"
As much as you wanted to say those exact 7 words, it wasn't you.
"But Daichi," Aika whines.
"I don't wanna!"
It took 5 whole minutes, but eventually Daichi got her to move to her new seat.
"Hey, thank you, Daichi. You're really nice."
Daichi turned to you, looking up from his work. He stared at you for a while, and then said
"Eh, it was no problem. I hate her. I'm glad you're sitting here, now."
Dang, he's kinda cute. you thought to yourself.
"Hey, I finished my sheet, you wanna copy it? I'm paying you back."
"Wow, thanks! You wanna be friends? I can pay you for paying me, it's the only way I can pay you."
"Alright! I don't really have friends, anyway."
And then, it was finally time to go home. Deku was waiting for you to pick you up. He finally saw you your class emerge from the big doors. He was about to call your name, too let you know he was there, when
"Oh! Midoriya, my mom's here. I gotta go."
"Oh, you can call me (Y/N).
My brother's here, too. Bye, Daichi!"
Then, Daichi gave you a little peck on the cheek, and ran off to his mom. You gasped, standing there in shock. You then ran over to Deku, hoping he didn't see, even though you know damn well he did.
"(Y/N)! So, uh..who was your little friend?"
Your brother is extremely overprotective of you. So, that kiss came kinda close to setting him off.
"That was..my best friend, Daichi! He...he's really nice!" You struggled with your words, as you knew Deku was happyn't. He did a shit job of covering that up. The walk home was awkward, and seemed to drag forever (just like this scenaRIO-).

(I have a headcannon that he'd be really overprotective of his little sister if he had one, so...yeet. Sorry if he's OOC)

IcyThot™
You were at the park, by yourself since Enji couldn't give a rat's ass what you did. As long as you weren't "bothering" Shoto. You were currently sitting on a swing, when suddenly, somebody started pushing your back. Now, instead of screaming or becoming violent or smth, you kinda just...glided away.
"Oh, no! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!"
"Oh, that's okay. What's your name?"
"My name's Takahashi Hiroto. What's yours?"
"I'm Todoroki (Y/N)....wait-"
"Wait, you mean like Enji Todoroki? Endeavour? The number 2 hero?!"
"Yep! He's my dad..."
Your voice trailed off a bit at the end of your sentence and your face went from one of excitement, to that of the way I look all the time.
"Hey, Todoroki, what's wrong? Why do you look so sad?"
You began feeling tears well up in your eyes. So, you aggressively wiped them away, trying to put on your best fake smile, with some sweaty-ass eyes.
"Just call me (Y/N)."
"Hey, hey, you're crying. Was it something I sai-"
"Nonono, it's just that..at home, nobody's very nice to me. Because of my dad. He hates me."
"Aww, well I'll be nice to you. I'll be your friend."
He hugged you and you felt your face heat up.
"We can do lots of stuff that best friends do. Like have playdates, and go to the park together, and lots of other stuff."
You eventually hugged him back. You finally had a friend. Somebody actually cared about you.
(Hiroto means far or great flight)

Bitch Boi(Jesus, here we go-)
"KATSUKI, TAKE (Y/N) TO THE PARK FOR ME!"
"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO IT?!"
"KATSUKI SO HELP ME GOD, I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I WILL TAKE YOU OUT IF I HAVE TO!"
"JESUS FUCK, FINE! (Y/N), GET YOUR SHIT, WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!"
"YES!!! ALRIGHT, KAT-SUCC-I!"
And off you went to the park, with your beloved All Might bucket and pail. You were especially fond of it, because your friendly neighborhood piece of freckled broccoli got it for you. You finally arrived at the park and were currently in the sandbox, with Katsuscream on the bench right next to it, watching you living your best life.
"H-Hey, you like All Might?"
A small boy a little taller than you walked up to you and asked.
"What gave it away?"
"Your shirt, shorts, bucket and pail."
'Twas true. Everything about you said "ALL MIGHT IS MY MANS". You looked like walking Capitalist propaganda.
"I LOVE All Might! You like him, too?!"
"Of course! Everyone always says that he's too "main stream", whatever the heck that means!"
You guys talked for hours. Literally. Katsuki checked his phone. 2:00pm-6:00pm. All Might.
"Mom's gonna beat my Endeavor-Lovin ass."
"-and that's why Endeavor and All Might are probably brothers!"
"That's so smart and it sounds so real, my brain is doing backflips, aaaaAAAAAA-oh, I never caught your name, bro."
"O-Oh, I'm Sosuke. Maybe we can meet up again tomorrow."
"Definitely! Are you here alone?"
"No, I'm with my mom, Lisa! HI, MOM!"
A woman with short brown hair waved and called back.
"Hi, Sosuke! Who's your girlfriend?"
"I'M (Y/N)!"
Your face then heated up, realizing what you'd just confirmed. Alas, you were too flustered to fix it.
"See ya tomorrow, (Y/N)!"
Sosuke ran off to his mom, leaving you flustered in the sandbox. You turned back to your irked brother, flashing him a feeble smile.
"We're not coming back, tomorrow."
"SUCCI, WHY? I LIKE HIM!"
"THAT'S EXACTLY WHY, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
"FINE, MAYBE IZUKU WILL TAKE ME!"
"OH, HELL NO, YOU BETTER BE BRIGHT-EYED AND BUSHY TAILED BY 6 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING!"

Speedy Gonzalez
Y'all were at an amusement park with Tensei on a Saturday, when you spotted your best friend, Akihito. You were holding Tenya's hand, but nah, your excited ass yagga'd your shit away in less than a second.
"AKI, HI!"
"WHO SAID THAT?"
"ME, (Y/N)!"
"HOLY CHARIZARD, (Y/N)?!"
Since y'all were six, the idea of seeing someone outside of school was still completely foreign. However, Tenya was all like 'BOI
"(Y/N),YOUCAN'TJUSTRUNOFF LIKETHAT,YOUCOULDGETKIDNAPPEDORWORSE-"
He a big soft boi, 🅱lease save him.
You weren't listening, because you and Akihito were having a Wholesome Best Friend Hug™. Now, Akihito was a tall boi. And you was an average gorl. And you know how little kids love picking each other up (I'd know, I've gotten in trouble at school for it several times)? That was your hug. Then, you heard a camera flash. Tensei took a picture, and then your face was like 'THE POWER OF C H A R I Z A R D COMPELS YOU' and you scrambled off that boy real quick.
"(Y/N), what's wrong? We always do that hug."
"M-m, I'm fine. No problem, here, nope, no sir, I am all good, Aki my boi."
"O...kay, I was gonna go on that dragon roller coaster, you wanna go with me?"
"H E C K  Y E S-"

Japanese Dwayne Johnson
(In this one, the boi likes you)
You and Best Boi, here were just chillin at home, when the doorbell rang.
"I'LL GET IT!"
You and your brother screeched. Y'all both fuckin Y E E T E D at the door, and The Red Rock had socks on, so he activated his quirk to lessen the pain of the impact of the fucking door. However, your little ass had socks on, too...and y'all muthafuckas collided.
"That shit hurted.."
"OHMYGODAREYOUOKAY?!"
You heard two people scream.
"Aye, I think my nose may be broken, but I'm good."
All of a sudden, two bois came through the door, and one of them looked to be about your age.
"O-Oh, you're bleeding! D-Don't worry, you'll be okay, c'mere."
He placed a hand on your nose and closed his eyes. His hands began glowing gold, and you were no longer in pain.
"T-There! F-Feel any better?"
"Yep! I like you, what's your name?"
"M-My name i-is H-Haruyoshi. What's y-yours?"
"(Y/N)! I like you a lot, so I'll call you Yoshi! 'Cause I love Yoshi!"
"O-Oh, in that case, I-I'll call you
(Nickname)!"
"Okay!"
"Shall we leave you two beeee?"
The one around Eijiro's age, who you later found out was named Fumihiro and one of your brother's best friends, chimed in.
"F-Fumi, stop it!"
Eijiro gave a small chuckle and asked
"Well, whaddya think, sis?"
You only gave an awkward laugh and just dragged Yoshi to your room, reducing him to a blushing mess.

BlAcK aNd YeLlOw-
This one is the one I couldn't think of anything for. Reccomendations are always welcome, though!

And that's all for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed!