When You Guys Fight

The video above is what I listened to while writing this chapter. I'll do this every chapter I write. By the way, in this one, He's 10 and you're 6. Alright, enjoy!

Broccoli

You and Izuku were playing a nice game of Uno. So far, you each had a hand of two cards left. The color was red, and you had one red, one green, both the same number. You were confident you'd win.
Alright, Izu just has to make this one last move, and I wIN-
"dRAW FOUR, THE COLOR IS BLUE, UNO!"
ExCuSe Me-
BAM, Deku slams his card on the coffee table you were currently using as a playing surface.
"What the frICK FRACK TICK TACK SMICK SMACK WIDDLY WACK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, SIR?"
You screeched, standing up. Deku wore a sly smirk on his face.
"Sorry, bird-brain, I'm just playing the game, little one. Now, pick. Up."
This is why you hated playing card games with him. They changed him, made him a cutthroat anushole. Especially Uno.
"This is why God didn't give yoU A QUIRK!"
You immediately smacked your hands over your mouth after realizing what you said. You were scared that he'd hate you, so you couldn't muster up the right words, just sitting there in uncomfortable silence. You two just stared at each other, both on the verge of tears. Deku finally slammed his cards on the table, stood up and left to his room. About five seconds later, you heard a door slam. Guess Deku isn't the only one Uno changes.

(This was suggested by AmagicalUniPotato)

Needs Affection

You were well aware that your dad was an ass, but you especially hated how he treated your brother, making him train for his own selfish needs, treating the rest of your siblings like shit because they weren't a "perfect" mix of his and your mother's quirks. However, what really tested your 6-year-old patience, was when he even turned Shouto against you, because your quirk was nothing like that of your mother's or his own. It got to a point where if you even tried to interact with him, he'd tell Enji. It really hurt you, that the sibling you were closest with had come to hate you so much. So, you decided to confront him about it. You saw him in the hallway, and grabbed his wrist.
"Shouto, why do you hate me so much?"
Your voice came out raspy and quiet, from suppressing sobs. He didn't answer. Instead, he whipped around and started attempting to pry your hand off his wrist. At first, he was just tightly grasping your hand, and pulling. But soon, it became clawing at your hand, with the intention of hurting you, it seemed. When he got tired of you, he just socked you in your face. You stumbled backward, clutching your now pained left eye. You sat on the ground, staring at him, before bursting into tears. You ran back to your room and locked the door. You sat on your bed and sobbed.

KatSUCCi

You guys fight all the time. However, this was the first and last time he's ever used his quirk on or around you. You couldn't find your crayons, and thought Katsuki had either taken them, or would share some of his with you.

"Kacchan? Katsuki!" Just to make sure he wasn't there, you yelled

"KaaatSUCKi!" Emphasis on the "suck". He hated when you called him that. You got no autistic screeching in response, so you figured it was safe. You opened the door, only to find your brother on the floor, hunched over his favorite action figure. The upper body had been ripped from the legs.
"You broke it...."
"What?"
"I paid 1,902 yen for this Goddamn thing and you broke it..."
You were terrified, to be honest. He was only ever this quiet when he was livid, which was never directed towards you.
"Never mind, I'm gonna go now, bye!" You said as quickly as possible and booked it down the hallway, Katsuki on your heels. You finally made it safely to your room after what seemed like forever, and locked the door.
"(Y/N), COME BACK OUT HERE! I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!"
Even being a 6-year-old, you knew your brother, and you also knew that was a whole ass lie. But, you still took the chance and said
"You're not gonna hurt me if I open the door, right?"
"Of course not, ya little brat! You're not worth all that trouble!"
You, being a naive 6-year-old, cracked the door. Big mistake. He started clawing and reaching through the crack of the door, trying to grab you and pull you out. He was finally able to grab your forearm, but lost control of his quirk and accidentally landed a blow on your arm, leaving a raw, bloody patch of skin.
"...Y-You...You said you wouldn't hurt me!"
You wailed, clutching your arm where it hurt. You sat on the ground, crying while your brother just stared at you. He really didn't mean to hurt you. He didn't really know how to handle this situation, since he'd never hurt you before. He knelt down to your level and awkwardly tried to hug you. It was weird, but it made you feel somewhat better about the current situation.

Tenya, Nineya, Eightya-

You and Tenya were on the field at the park closest to your home, playing a small game of soccer, alternating the goalie each round, given it was only two people. You were having fun, not realizing that he was letting you beat him. Right now, it was your turn to guard the goal, and Tenya was lining up his kick, and you began to lose interest. You were thinking about how thirsty you were. Just when you stopped daydreaming, you saw a blur of black and white spots heading straight for your damn face. You were frozen in shock, therefore not being able to run. Next thing you know, you're on your back, hands over your bleeding nose.
"(Y/N), are you okay?! Why didn't you move?!"
However, you were too busy crying to even acknowledge that he could've said something to you. Eventually, you started to get mad.
"Why'd you kick the ball at me?! That really hurt!"
"We're playing soccer! How hard did I kick that ball?"
"Too freaking hard!"
You got up, pushed him, and stomped back to your house.
(I know, this one sucked)

Ba-by Shark, Doo, Do-

Today, Eijirou decided to prank you. He didn't think it would be mean. He thought it'd be funny. And it wouldn't ruin your great relationship with each other. So, he snuck into your room, while you were in the bathroom and stole your favorite stuffed animal, which was a stuffed Shiba Inu. He threw it into the closet in his room. He waited not even a minute, 'till you cane knocking on his door.
"Eiji, lemme in! I know you have (Animal's Name)!"
"Alright, but he's definitely NOT in my closet right over there!" He pointed straight at the closet door that your child was definitely behind. You ran over to the closet, and swung the door open, to reveal (A/N). You went inside the closet and embraced him, only for everything to go completely dark, and the sound of the door clicking. You then heard laughter from outside and realized that Eijirou just locked you in the closet. You began banging on the door and screaming
"EIJI, LEMME OUT! LEMME OUT RIGHT NOW! I'M SCARED!"
"NAHHH, IT'S TOO FUNNY!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOUR THE MOST UN-MANLY PERSON I KNOW. A BABY WOULD BE MANLIER THAN YOU!"
Suddenly, he stopped laughing. You heard the door unlock, and everything was bright, again. Eijirou grabbed your wrist and began dragging you to the door of his room while you were still in your knees.
"Wait, let me stand up first! That hurts! I didn't mean it before, but you're being real un-manly,-"
"Shut up! If I'm sOoO un-manly, then why should I listen to you? Get out!"
He then proceeded to throw you onto the ground outside of his door. You fell so hard that it caused a bruise. He tried to apologize, but you had already ran off, yelling
"I HATE YOU!",
before slamming the door to your room.

KaMEMEnari

You and Denki were currently sitting on the floor of the bathroom, facing away from each other. How you got here, I will explain. Denki had stubbed his toe on the table in the dining room, causing him to mutter a small
"Shit!"
Under his breath. However, you heard it. You gasped,
"Oooooh, I'm teellling!"
"No, no, no, no, no, don't! I'll give you all the candy in universe! Just don't tell, please."
"Hmmm," you put your finger on your chin, pretending to think
"That's a whole lie, so no. See ya!"
You booked it to your parent's room, Denki right behind. You burst through the door screaming
"DENKI SAID SHIT! DENKI SAID SHIT! DENKI SAI-"
"NO I DIDN'T! NU-UH, SHE'S LYING!"
Your parents just looked at each other, sighed, and your mother said
"Give us 3 minutes, alright guys?"
"Alright."
You two walked out of your parent's room and into the living room. Denki sat on the couch, and you sat on the floor.
"Hey, Denki."
"...."
"Hey, Denki."
"......"
"Fine,"
You mumbled the last part,
"rude-ass."
Denki's eyes lit up. He didn't think he'd be able to get you back, so soon. He sprinted toward your parent's room and screeched
"(Y/N) CALLED ME A RUDE-ASS! SHE CALLED ME A RUDE-ASS, GUYS!"
Your mother was tired of the bullshit, so she told you to "Get your asses in the bathroom and settle this." You two are now locked in the bathroom, sitting faced away from each other. After half an hour, you finally broke. You tackled Denki into a hug, crying,
"I-I'm sooorryy! For calling you names, a-and snitching on youuu!"
"It's fine, it's fine, geez. What's up with you, you never cry."
"You were mad at me..."
Denki chuckled as he stood up and picked you up.
"I wasn't mad, I was trying to teach you to not be a little snitch. That's all."
Your parents overheard (eavesdropped) and let you guys out. That's pretty much the biggest fight you've ever had with each other.

Finally done. I think this came out pretty badly. It's good enough, but not as good as I wanted. Constructive criticism's always welcome. Hope you at least enjoyed it a little.
- Andrea