jar of hearts part 2

chapter 2 <3

It was 4 am in the mourning. I couldn't stop thinking bout that stupid boy, I couldn't help it. Today was Friday last day of the week and my birthday party on Sunday at liquid. My 17th at a club! Couldn't wait.

I got up and stretched. Time to get ready for school. I walked towards the bathroom and had a quick shower washing my hair. I grabbed the towel and walked over to the sink quickly brushing my teeth. I then walked into my bedroom brushing my brown hair and straightening it. I slipped on some skinny jeans and a plain white top oh and my pink converse trainers I loved these things. I got downstairs and grabbed a slice of toast of the side where mum had made the toast.

"thanks mum, I better go because ive got go pick up Becky, Jake and Jack!" I yelled running for the door. I closed it quietly behind me. I threw my bag into the back of my pink convertible beetle. My dad bought it for me for my 16th. Loved it to pieces!

I put the now 75 c-d in and started singing to it as I pulled out the driveway. I went to pick up Jake first. I parked just outside and beeped.

"yo Jake how long yo gonna be?" I said pretending to be a gangster.

He laughed and jumped in beside me. We then went to go get Jack he was already waiting on his gate.

"hey Jack!" me and Jake said at the same time.

"yo was sup!" he said.

On the way to Becky's all they could talk about was football. So I just drove in silence. When we got there she was just leaving through the door.

"yes mom, no...yes...yes...no...oh see you later!" she said slamming the door.

"mothers!" she whined. "I AM SO EXCITED!"

"let me guess Gary wolf asked you out?"

"YES AND HE IS H-O-T, HOT!"

"girls!" Jake and Jack said.

All we could hear all the way there was Gary wolf this, Gary that. I finally pulled in and parked. And we all got out and headed to our usual spot.

"so guys you are all invited to my party at liquid!" I screamed.

"yay! So we've got to go and get our dresses tomorrow!"

"sure!" I replied jumping up and down with her.

" see you guys later!" I yelled walking towards my form room.

**After school**

I dropped all the others home and got home myself. I got out and went through the front door to find my parents together and waiting for me.

"we've got a big surprise for your birthday." mum said then walked into the kitchen.

Okay, I ran up to my bedroom throwing my bag on the floor and thinking what surprise? I had to be good if it was a surprise. I then heard my phone bleep. I decided to leave it, ive had enough for one day!

**Next day**

I woke up to my phone's ring tone. I was not a mourning person!

"who is this!" I yelled.

"its Becky, when are you picking me up?"

"what?" I said wearily.

"were going to get our dresses for your big party tomorrow!" she said.

"oh yeah, erm... I'll be about half an hour." I replied before shutting my phone.