- "It must have been a big idea he came up with."

- "Well, there was a lot to talk about."

- "What's going on?" –Raven demanded- "Abby!"

- "There was a lot to talk about." –Abbie repeated herself so we stopped her.

- "Hey, we are not turning him over to the Grounders."

- "Step aside, now." -after a few moments of hesitation, Bellamy was the first to move from her way, pulling us both with him- "We're all trying to find a way out of this."

We watched her leave. The fact that she hadn't given us a straight answer could only mean one thing: they were giving him up. Bellamy had reached the same conclusion but Raven refused to believe it. But, whatever it was, we had to move. We had to get Finn out of their reach. Raven agreed she'd get us a way out, parting ways with Bellamy and me as we moved to find Finn and, by extension, Clarke. We found them with ease, Finn leaning back on a wall a couple of hallways away from us with Clarke next to him.

- "Finn." –Bellamy called,  gaining their attention- "You need to get out of here."

- "Where would he go?" –Clarke questioned almost annoyed- "You know this is the safest place..."

- "No, it isn't. They are turning him in. We can protect him at the dropship until we figure this out." –Bellamy explained as we moved through the hallways of the ship- "Grab your gear and meet us at Raven's gate in five."

- "Okay, but nobody's coming with me."

- "That's not up for discussion, Finn." -I glanced at him- "We are together in this."

- "We're surrounded by Grounders."

- "We split up, take the low ground, we'll make it through." –Bellamy reassured Clarke- "Meet us at the dropship."

Before we could exit the ship, a crowd of people got in our way, pointing at Finn, determined to get him and hand him over to the Grounders. One of them was bolder, taking a couple of steps towards us, Clarke pushing Finn back. I had anger built inside me so I didn't think it twice, stepping in front of Bellamy and Clarke; I felt him trying to catch my hand but I avoided him.

- "Get out of my way little girl. We want him, not you."

Little girl? Excuse you?

- "If you want him, you'll have to get through me."

- "That should be easy."

- "Alright, it's not like I didn't warn you."

The man moved his fists up ready to knock me out, but I put in practice Lincoln's lessons and moved faster than him, punching him on the stomach, making him double in pain. Taking advantage of his position I raised my knee and shoved it into his chin, making him fall backward. That had felt good. The rest of the crowd looked at the man on the floor and then at me.

- "So," –I straightened up and rose my eyebrows, making eye contact with all of them- "who's next?"

The crowd remained silent and still, hearing Clarke murmuring that Bellamy was right, pulling Finn and starting to run away. I hated that about her, how she never listened. The crowd started to disperse and I wondered why, considering I was on and they were many; that is, until I turned around, seeing Bellamy standing right beside me like he was ready to put his guard training into practice, only relaxing when he moved his eyes to meet mine.

- "Look at that, turns out you are right, how surprising is that?"

- "I'm impressed."

- "Have a little faith in yourself."